• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    get some mad dog, its affordable lolol
    Im fueled by irish whiskey
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

I'm just drinking out of a water bottle.
      thats just what you do in college
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Im fueled by irish whiskey
        i got my hope for japan stickers a few days ago, now i want to do a project like you did
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

i got my hope for japan stickers a few days ago, now i want to do a project like you did
          i think they came out nice. I got some plaid patterened shit to use as a background. so at some point this weekend ill see a finish product. But i spent a TON on stickers lol

Comment

i think they came out nice. I got some plaid patterened shit to use as a background. so at some point this weekend ill see a finish product. But i spent a TON on stickers lol
            yeah i got a shit ton of stickers, not as much as you though. gonna save em for the ms3 for the states. tried to get as many in black as i could so they wouldnt be so noticable
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

wait you're making stickers?
              flickr

Comment

yeah i got a shit ton of stickers, not as much as you though. gonna save em for the ms3 for the states. tried to get as many in black as i could so they wouldnt be so noticable
                speaking of, i need to order more for my e30 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                  wait you're making stickers?
                  nah, i bought a bunch for a sticker bomb project i did.

Comment

speaking of, i need to order more for my e30 lol
                    yeah im a compulsive spender. in my sights are now is a apple magic trackpad, a new frame (for sticker bomb /copycat), cover for this keyboard. gotta wait though cause i might not be getting paid weak fuking gov't

Comment

classy. i use a ginger ale bottle because of the color of whiskey
                      Fuck yeah, I'm classy through and through.
                      Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      Fuuu, boss told me today I need to get my Class A restricted CDL license by the end of the month. Sigh..
                      What does that require?
                      Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                      thats just what you do in college
                      Fuck yeah it is. 1 water bottle down. Not feeling it yet... This shit is gunna hit me like ton of bricks. Hoping to black out tonight.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

yeah im a compulsive spender. in my sights are now is a apple magic trackpad, a new frame (for sticker bomb /copycat), cover for this keyboard. gotta wait though cause i might not be getting paid weak fuking gov't
                        my 4 frames cost about $50usd total

Comment

nah, i bought a bunch for a sticker bomb project i did.
                          something here doesn't seem right...
                          Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Fuck yeah it is. 1 water bottle down. Not feeling it yet... This shit is gunna hit me like ton of bricks. Hoping to black out tonight.
                          Lol have a good time tonight buddy. Last time I blacked out I was 12 beers and 12 shots down lol
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                            something here doesn't seem right...

Lol have a good time tonight buddy. Last time I blacked out I was 12 beers and 12 shots down lol
                            well Kevin. I dont make stickers. so for the project i had in mind, i needed to buy them. in buying stickers, I spent a lot of money

Comment

well Kevin. I dont make stickers. so for the project i had in mind, i needed to buy them. in buying stickers, I spent a lot of money
                              no I mean I understand how it happened and when you said stickerbomb I thought it was for a car for a second but I see now lol
                              flickr

Comment

my 4 frames cost about $50usd total
                                USD lol, like i completely forgot about it, all about the yen right?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X