X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Only if they catch you
    Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    If you're in a Zonda F, my money is on them not catching you.
    True....
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    cop cars are only factory tuned. if you can do more than 150 km/h they dont even try

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      cop cars are only factory tuned. if you can do more than 150 km/h they dont even try
      tokyo drift trollin??? wasnt it 180? thats what all the speedos here say
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        tokyo drift trollin??? wasnt it 180? thats what all the speedos here say
        like a mother fucker
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I start new pages like it's my job tonight apparently.

Comment

like a mother fucker
              lol, i must get use to this "trollin"
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

mmmm want ke70/te72 so bad
                DUDE!!!

about 3 hrs away from me, was a ke70 sedan on CL for sale, dark brown original paint, no bumpers though, watanabe/panasport style rims, cut springs in the back, coilovers up front, original engine with the 5spd, it was dope and was only posted for $500 about a few days before '08 christmas!!! this was before i picked up an ae86, as i looked the next day for that ke70 posting again and it was gone!!! oh and he posted it so low because he was being shipped overseas soon afterwards!!!

i bang my head at not sending an email at that time because a ke70 sedan is my classic import dream car... zenki one too, with the round headlights

Comment

lol, i must get use to this "trollin"
                  i troll hard sometimes. its an art form lol

Comment

• it would be epic if han came in RT right now...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      DUDE!!!

about 3 hrs away from me, was a ke70 sedan on CL for sale, dark brown original paint, no bumpers though, watanabe/panasport style rims, cut springs in the back, coilovers up front, original engine with the 5spd, it was dope and was only posted for $500 about a few days before '08 christmas!!! this was before i picked up an ae86, as i looked the next day for that ke70 posting again and it was gone!!! oh and he posted it so low because he was being shipped overseas soon afterwards!!!

i bang my head at not sending an email at that time because a ke70 sedan is my classic import dream car... zenki one too, with the round headlights
                      want quad headlight 4dr. only reason i want a ke70 more then ae86. 4 doors for more whores

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      i troll hard sometimes. its an art form lol
                      i must learn

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        it would be epic if han came in RT right now...
                        id love to see his rx7, want those wheels so bad!!!

Comment

want quad headlight 4dr. only reason i want a ke70 more then ae86. 4 doors for more whores

i must learn
                          my trolling skills are something i wish i could put on a resume

Comment

• and my long weekend just got even longer. arg

Comment

my trolling skills are something i wish i could put on a resume
                              Alright Dave, under your skills you listed "trolling", care to elaborate?

pokerface

Comment

Alright Dave, under your skills you listed "trolling", care to elaborate?

pokerface
                                hahahaha

troll the interview, dont get job

Comment

Working...
                                X