This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Well. You did not convey that through your post. Slut.
    obviously. dingleberry
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• They're sick no lie, but at the price I could afford (right now) it would either be a 2002-2004 X5 or a much older land rover. I found a 2002 X5 on CL for $3800. Checked the vin he gave and it checked out right. I emailed him asking why hes selling it at that price along with sending more pictures. Worst case scenario, it would need a few things. But hell, I could fix everything and come out with a mint x5 for under 5k.

-Dan

Comment

• omg I'd jump on this if I had my job now

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          They're sick no lie, but at the price I could afford (right now) it would either be a 2002-2004 X5 or a much older land rover. I found a 2002 X5 on CL for $3800. Checked the vin he gave and it checked out right. I emailed him asking why hes selling it at that price along with sending more pictures. Worst case scenario, it would need a few things. But hell, I could fix everything and come out with a mint x5 for under 5k.
          Holy poop. They are that cheap?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• not at all haha I bet its just a scam really but fuck it. If its the real deal I win haha.

Seriously, this shift light is pissing me the fuck off. I wait and wait to get it, then when it arrives it doesn't work. Something as simple as this should have been done in ten minutes but no, it doesn't work like that. My dad is taking it to work tomorrow to see if its the shift light itself. Ill end up getting a autometer shift light probably ha

-Dan

Comment

• What should I ask for my birthday? iphone 4 or a new hd tv?

-Dan

Comment

• what phone do you have? what size/brand TV do you have? what size/brand TV is the new one?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  What should I ask for my birthday? iphone 4 or a new hd tv?
                  iPhone 4. Unless you don't already have a TV, if you don't get the TV.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Droid X > iPhone 4!
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I have at&t. Bought some samsung iphone look-alike a few months ago, but I really like the iphone and always wanted one lol. Im not sure my dad would be down with paying $30 extra a month tho

And I have a tv, got it when I was like 10 haha. Its a flat screen maybe like 15in? Its not big at all. Im thinking of maybe like a 22in or 24in widescreen full 1080p. I watch tv and movies A LOT so it would defiantly be something I will continue to use for years.

OR I could ask for a momo steering wheel, hub adaptor, and quick release.

-Dan

Comment

• TV. It will get a ton of use.

Sure the iPhone will be used almost all the time, but the TV will last you longer, and there are a ton more possibilites for it than the iPhone.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Agreed. Plus it will look good in my room next year haha. And I will get to play red dead redemption on it (if ashley buys it for me and she should because I flat out told her thats what I want)

-Dan

Comment

• If you watch movies all the time and shit then get the TV. I never watch TV so I'd go for the phone, but you can just get some other phone.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• does anyone know of any stores that would sell a pure/true sine wave inverter?

need to pick one up.

Comment

• TV ftw.

I never really been into the whole expensive phone thing that does everything. There are times I wish I had the iphone tho because I want to be on facebook/sw and threaded texting. Im sure I just got bit by the "omgzz new iphone" phase.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X