This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Han View Post
    Wait, didn't you say you don't want to sell your Integra just because you didn't want to be lumped in with the shitfucks?
    Bullshit reasoning. I just **** my car and want nothing to do with it.
    Originally posted by Han View Post
    I'll trade someone my Integra for an E36 M lol
    Already made this offer. These bastards want VTEC.
    Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    I thought all them BMW kids got boners for vaders

just sounds like it needs maintenance
    Vaders look awesome, but they don't hold you for shit.

Fucking my car does need maintenance, but I'm not willing to spend how much it needs in maintenance, because at the end of the day it will still be a car I don't want to have.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You're just too swoll for Vaders.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        I

Thats all it needs, but Kielan makes out as if the car is written off due to lack of automotive experience
        Thats what I figured, but I didn't want to be an asshole about it
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I fucking lost almost 4lbs after taking a couple weeks off the gym. Goddamnit, not good.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Over priced? Not really. Slow? No, not fast but slow is a ridiculous statement. They are rather peppy for being 11 years old at the earliest.

Shitty interior design, yes.

And vaders are god fucking awful. The only people that like vaders, haven't owned them. I like my sparcos
            they are slow considering that for way less money you can have a 540i6 and be wayyyyyy faster. but even at that i suppose everyone's description of a slow car is different. I think my roommates boosted M50 swapped E30 is "quick". his 540 once its big single turbo will be "fast". Anyone whos into BMWs and doesnt own an E36 doesnt like them because they are considered the "honda" of the BMW world. Also angel eyes make we want to strangle a baby.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Imo hondas are only cool fully done up. I dont find them sexy in mild form

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                LOL, its like that in every car platform.

You can always sell to a state that doesn't give a shit
                yeah... sell the car to some redneck in Kentucky or some hick ass state like that
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  . Anyone whos into bmws and doesnt own an e36 doesnt like them because they are considered the "honda" of the bmw world. Also angel eyes make we want to strangle a baby.
                  i fully agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    Imo hondas are only cool fully done up. I dont find them sexy in mild form
                    i only find E36s appealing if they are slammed on their fucking face. Otherwise god awful. looking at my M in the driveway right now on billy sports and eibach springs hurts me.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      they are slow considering that for way less money you can have a 540i6 and be wayyyyyy faster. but even at that i suppose everyone's description of a slow car is different. I think my roommates boosted M50 swapped E30 is "quick". his 540 once its big single turbo will be "fast". Anyone whos into BMWs and doesnt own an E36 doesnt like them because they are considered the "honda" of the BMW world. Also angel eyes make we want to strangle a baby.
                      So you just have outrageous expectations. Lol

It's a stock car from the 90s. Also, it will cock slap the shit out of a 540 as soon as a turn shows itself lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        Imo hondas are only cool fully done up. I dont find them sexy in mild form
                        Like this badboy?

Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Like this badboy?

ewww wtf
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Like this badboy?

Comment

• Why are you guys making fun of Kielan's car? He's right here...
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                              Originally posted by Jedidiah
                              he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Why are you guys making fun of Kielan's car? He's right here...
                                lol'd hard IRL

Comment

Working...
                                X