• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    in my experience, generally...
    hot = annoying voice
    fat = hot voice
    usually thats how it goes. *but in my imagination, shes hot and nothing can change that hahahaha
    Good luck
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Friend her on FB?
      maybe....
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• mmm, chicken ranch salad wrap

Comment

• Kielan, pretty sure that hurricane is about to rock my town

Comment

• its sunny here
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• It's 103 here and 30% humidity

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• oh yea, its gone rain

Comment

• Sup guys?!

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                  That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I would post a picture for you phazed but I don't have my laptop.....

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                      oh and to steal something from most other forums; why do people care so much about OG status? like join date and number of posts.

i can understand some light-hearted ribbing of new members, but when people seriously think that they're better than somebody else because they've been posting since 2003? that's just sad
                      This. Vortex has gotten brutally painful, especially the MK4 forums with the influx of new kids asking ridiculously dumb questions/posting dumb comments since MK4s have gone down so much in price

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      it depends on how they are. if a new member comes in and is like

"yo. i got a honda. wut can i do 2 make it fast and smoke v8s? wuts vtech? i no i need it to race. spoon feed me everything"

i will fuck with them until they either learn to figure shit out or they leave. im all for helping and being nice. but most honda noobs ask the same questions every day. imagine a new thread every day since 1998 asking about ls/vtec. its tiring

Flickr

Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• I went to chinatown and got this stiletto. This thing is fucking wicked, ahah.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          I would post a picture for you phazed but I don't have my laptop.....
                          Ha what?

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            Kielan, pretty sure that hurricane is about to rock my town
                            Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            oh yea, its gone rain
                            That thing was insane all 5 minutes it lasted. I thought the world was ending.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                            I went to chinatown and got this stiletto. This thing is fucking wicked, ahah.
                            Stiletto's are so sick, just uhh don't keep near you at all times. They have... questionable legality.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              Hahah I was kidding.

But saving for a daily is a good idea, get like a beat mkII and make it baller.
                              Actually, im thinking about some type of suv. I need something to will haul parts and go in the snow.

-Dan

Comment

• Scubby wagon.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X