X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "life sucks then you die" my mom has said it when i was a kid. I used to laugh... until i realized she wasnt joking haha
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I basically had no friends, pretty much everyone treated me like shit, I was quiet and shy, people ***** me for what seemed like no reason, a lot shit was said about me in HS, lots of socially damaging things as well. My only friend in HS betrayed me for a good 6 months, and I was left literally friendless. That's right around the time I registered on here, and I met Rory, Charlie, and a bunch of others, and shit finally turned around for me.
      I used to get a lot of shit in HS because I was different and didn't speak much English.
      I didn't cry though!!!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
        I used to get a lot of shit in HS because I was different and didn't speak much English.
        I didn't cry though!!!
        Now he just puts the bodies in his trunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
          born alone, die alone is my outlook on life. if you have friends/gf/wife/etc, good for you, if you dont, who cares. there are people struggling to survive in the middle east, and you have people over here wanting to die for rediculous reasons.
          I know exactly what you are saying, but until you live through it, you don't know how painful that shit is. To go through everyday of your life knowing that no one is going to give a shit about you, and that your day will be miserable, and at that age, where everyone is becoming a "social butterfly" its harder than almost anything you can imagine.

I don't want this to make it seem like I don't care about those people in the ME, because I really really do. And I realize now how fortunate I am to be where I am, and to have the life I live.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
            i use chrome, oddly enough it didnt catch it that time.
            speaking of chrome, i use firefox and have heard ppl switching from firefox to chrome and say it's way better. i have never used chrome, but did you happen to have used firefox previously? i can imagine that an internet explorer user would see a definite upgrade to chrome...

Comment

• Chrome is the best, I used FF before it, while that was better than IE. Chrome > all.

I've been using Chrome for like 4 years now. And I will NEVER go back.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                s.s.d.d.
                not for me. lost an endlink nut and bushing endlink was just floppin' around when i was takin' turns

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  Now he just puts the bodies in his trunk.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Chrome is the best, I used FF before it, while that was better than IE. Chrome > all.

I've been using Chrome for like 4 years now. And I will NEVER go back.
                    damn i didn't even know chrome has been out for that long...

Comment

• chrome blows
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        speaking of chrome, i use firefox and have heard ppl switching from firefox to chrome and say it's way better. i have never used chrome, but did you happen to have used firefox previously? i can imagine that an internet explorer user would see a definite upgrade to chrome...
                        yea, i used Firefox as well. chrome just seems to be a faster browser and i like the interface. i've been using it since if first came out and haven't switched back. it took some time to get used to, but its my favorite to date. i have never used IE since 6. its been way too bloated and slow to use anymore.
                        Originally posted by Kielan
                        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          not for me. lost an endlink nut and bushing endlink was just floppin' around when i was takin' turns
                          >_<

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• pavel; what is your nationality buddy, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

• Derp.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                                2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X