• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol wut is going on in here
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
      Is that really an insult? Because I don't think it is. And you can't make me shut up.
      Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Sean I'm balling over here....

Seriously enough of it, I don't want to dislike any of you guys, but you're the only person on here that I can honestly say, I want to be friends with, but want to **** you all the same time. Your views are your views, I'm not going to **** anyone on here if they don't believe in gay rights or not, that's retarded. But your constant teasing and calling me gay, gets really fucking old, really fucking quickly. I've asked you to stop before but you never have. I honestly don't get it.

Yes I have emotional problems, I know that everyone on here knows that. But if you knew why, you'd feel like a huge douche for saying the shit that you do everyday. I'm fucking sick of it, I don't get why you can't just give it up. Personal attacks are for fucking 3 year olds not 24 year old men.
      Why don't you tell us why you're so emotional?
      If we could understand then you probably wouldn't get so much shit from other people on here!
      P.S. Do people in real life give you a lot of shit also? (serious question)

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        Hahaha, come on, that's fuckin epic.

When your skeletons likely outweigh your opponents, its best to not start shit lol
        Truth, I may not be the best physical fighter, but god damnit I will make you feel like shit if you have a dark past.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
          haha, you've been missing a good soap opera past couple of pages.
          i stay out of it. never been a fan of drama or any of that. plus im a huge ball buster... so for the sake of not making the situation worse i dont comment hahaha
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
            If we could understand then you probably wouldn't get so much shit from other people on here!
            Yeah for roughly 8 years of my life I was "depressed" then in HS it reached its peak, I attempted suicide 4 times. 1st time was sloppy I really had no idea what I was doing, mom took me to the hospital. Second time was pretty damn precise still didn't know about vertical cutting, but paramedics saved me. 3rd time, I didn't take enough aleve. 4th time, my Dad found me passed out, forcibly made me vomit, and called the paramedics, pumped my stomach and they had me once again.

If I took the time to explain all the shit that happened to me, you guys would be reading a book. I can give you the highlights if you really really want to hear it.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Truth, I may not be the best physical fighter, but god damnit I will make you feel like shit if you have a dark past.
              im not a fighter at all... i think ive been in 1 my entire life. But you better believe if you piss me off enough that i wanna hit you my 6" 210lb ass can do some fucking damage hahah
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                im not a fighter at all... i think ive been in 1 my entire life. But you better believe if you piss me off enough that i wanna hit you my 6" 210lb ass can do some fucking damage hahah
                I rarely lost fights when I was weighing 150, I'm actually afraid of killing someone now, 40 pounds of muscle heavier

Comment

I rarely lost fights when I was weighing 150, I'm actually afraid of killing someone now, 40 pounds of muscle heavier
                  ya... my friends like to think that when im around they can say or do anything they want because if anyone tries to hit them ill kick their ass. But i told them flat out not to do that because i really do not want to seriously injure someone and go to jail or something. haha i can fucking curl probably what kielan weighs
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    ya... my friends like to think that when im around they can say or do anything they want because if anyone tries to hit them ill kick their ass. But i told them flat out not to do that because i really do not want to seriously injure someone and go to jail or something. haha i can fucking curl probably what kielan weighs
                    Especially these days, everyone wants to press charges and sue. It's bullshit

Comment

We live in the days of the little man. Fighting with violence is overrated these days.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                        I'm not emotional about it, I'm just expressing my opinion. Nobody gives me shit off of the forums. I rarely ever get mad, but when I do, I'm fucking pissed.

I was never mad today lol
                        1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                        2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                        flickr

Comment

exactly... two guys cant just duke it out beat the shit out of eachother. then shake hands and be like ok dude have a good life maybe ill see ya around i wont bother you anymore. haha now its like... you get in a fight and the cops show up at your house and arrest you
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Yeah for roughly 8 years of my life I was "depressed" then in HS it reached its peak, I attempted suicide 4 times. 1st time was sloppy I really had no idea what I was doing, mom took me to the hospital. Second time was pretty damn precise still didn't know about vertical cutting, but paramedics saved me. 3rd time, I didn't take enough aleve. 4th time, my Dad found me passed out, forcibly made me vomit, and called the paramedics, pumped my stomach and they had me once again.

If I took the time to explain all the shit that happened to me, you guys would be reading a book. I can give you the highlights if you really really want to hear it.
                            Why were you depressed?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                              I'm not emotional about it, I'm just expressing my opinion. Nobody gives me shit off of the forums. I rarely ever get mad, but when I do, I'm fucking pissed.

I was never mad today lol
                              That was for me my response is on the bottom of the last page.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• sup dudes?

Comment

Working...
                                X