X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
    Damn...

I'm usually quick on my feet but I was too tired lulz

Plus it's a girl so she would have been like whhhhaaaaa.....??
    Oh well since it was a girl you should have said no, but something else does
    Nothing else makes work go faster then sex while working Plus you get paid.

-Dan

Comment

• Oh god.
      I can see that conversation now.

Manager: Does your car raise up? (dumb blonde tone).
      RedE46Bimmer (to be REB from now on): It is raised up.
      Manager: But why is my car not that low?
      REB: Because it doesnt have special powers that my car does.
      Manager: Ooooooohhhhh that makes sense.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        Oh well since it was a girl you should have said no, but something else does
        Nothing else makes work go faster then sex while working Plus you get paid.
        HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA I legit just laughed out very loud. Everyone in my house is sleeping and I am quite sure I woke up the dog, because she just barked and woke up my brother. Oh dear this is gunna be a longggg night.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Is it me or do holidays suck? I **** going to big family dinners and shit, especially my girlfriends.

-Dan

Comment

• Bumper came in the other day, and I just placed an order on my CSL trunk lid
            -Brandon-

Comment

• sweeeet.

Frisky Nipples are like the chillest guys ever
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Just got back from Dubs on Defrost. Sickest Meet ever.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 1,300 posts. w00t!
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    Just got back from Dubs on Defrost. Sickest Meet ever.
                    One of my friend's friends went. There was some nice cars there. Plus I've never see an S13 on 5Zigen ZR+520s. So sick

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• It was dope. Right next to a Nismo 350z I was in heaven dude like I have never seen that many low, stanced, powerful, fast, amazing, pure sex cars in one place before.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lolz

YESS! I got Battlefield bad company 2 for xbox

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I took 750 pictures. I have a shit ton of editing to do.

Oh and BF:BC2 is such a sick game, IMO better than COD. Sniping is SO GOOD.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• CoD suuucks. No one even plays it anymore. And Im kinda glad that Infinity Ward handed CoD to a different company.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• O yeah. Signed up to this site were you get 50+% off on popular street wear. For ex. The Hundreds, Crooks etc.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Got like 8 pics edited so far. Check my flickr in my sig for my pics from DoD as they come. Thread coming soon.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X