X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let it be know, I made the first wise mature decision in the shower two minutes ago. Im not buying the seats or harnesses. Why? Well, because im going to start saving money for things I actually need. HOLLY SHIT i know right?!

-Dan

Comment

• What are these "wise" and "mature" words you speak of? I am not sure I understand them.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Wise and mature mean stop putting money into my car (for now lol) and save. I **** living paycheck to paycheck so im going to save and only spend money when I absolutely need it. Once college starts, ill be happy that I did save because I could buy awesome things and not worry about it lol.

EDIT: im actually going to save for a daily driver. I want to keep the bmw in my garage and make it my project.
        Last edited by wheelfetish; 06-24-2010, 01:31 PM.

-Dan

Comment

• Hahah I was kidding.

But saving for a daily is a good idea, get like a beat mkII and make it baller.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• NO VWs, ever, don't get one

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              NO VWs, ever, don't get one
              lolwut?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                NO VWs, ever, don't get one
                hey, i have a vw
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i just signed my lease for a new apt. fuck yes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    i just signed my lease for a new apt. fuck yes!
                    Sickkkk. Now move in right now, so there is no conflict for Bear Mtn.

EDIT: 3,900th post. I didn't even realize this was coming so fast haha.
                    Last edited by Kielan; 06-24-2010, 02:07 PM.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Sickkkk. Now move in right now, so there is no conflict for Bear Mtn.
                      i sweet talked the manager to letting me move in on sat the 31st. that means me and my stock ass e30 will be at bear mtn

Comment

• i used to have a vw. loved that car.
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                          i used to have a vw. loved that car.
                          i havent started mine in months hahaha

Comment

• oh and to steal something from most other forums; why do people care so much about OG status? like join date and number of posts.

i can understand some light-hearted ribbing of new members, but when people seriously think that they're better than somebody else because they've been posting since 2003? that's just sad
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                              oh and to steal something from most other forums; why do people care so much about OG status? like join date and number of posts.

i can understand some light-hearted ribbing of new members, but when people seriously think that they're better than somebody else because they've been posting since 2003? that's just sad
                              im a super og on the honda forum i post on. lots of posts, even more rep points, been there since it was started in the 90s, and im staff.

Comment

• haha yeah i checked that thread where you were fucking with some guy. but other than that, do you really rag on new members so much?

i suppose I can kinda see why new members can get annoying in the technical subforums, but take bimmerforums for example. in OT where it has nothing to do with anything, people shit on eachother for number of real posts and join date
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X