This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    LOL, I have a wife remember she watches that shit, at least she did until I pointed out that fact to her. As far as the monster part, I would go so far as to say that a majority of them have some serious mental issues they need to work out, you know where else being gay is popular? Prison.
    And lol at comparing race and sexual orientation, thats what they taught you. Its not even close.
    How the fuck would any of us know if being gay is a choice or not, seeing as none of us are. (Sean, yeah it's true I'm not gay. )

Mental issues? I'm pretty sure every person on this fucking planet has mental issues they need to work out. You know where being gay is popular? Planet fucking earth. Gayness isn't limited to the human race, selfaware species or not, its not limited to humans.

Comparing race and sexual orientation is perfectly reasonable. People don't get jobs because they are gay, people don't get jobs because they are black. I fail to see a difference here.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Well you are officially nominated for worst wingman ever. How the fuck would you ever take one for the team?
      Close my eyes and imagine something else. That's not forcing. You are still envisioning something that is pleasurable to you.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        this is true.

and slaughtering hookers in August for the win
        Fuck yes.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          People don't get jobs because they are gay, people don't get jobs because they are black. I fail to see a difference here.
          So black = gay?

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
            I don't really see any difference between ****** someone because they are a different race or ****** someone because they have a different sexual orientation. It's still **** for no reason.

And they do have limited rights still, with the whole marriage thing.
            Because you can't choose your race, and you can't not tell people your color.

You can choose to not suck dick, and you can not tell me about it.
            DADT.

Yeah not for long, and how is it limited? Why should they get extra rights when they are unable to procreate?
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

So black = gay?

no, but well played lol
              1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
              2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
              flickr

Comment

So black = gay?
                Yes Sean that is exactly what I am saying every black person is gay. The only normal people in the world are whites, any one else has serious problems and is gay.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Close my eyes and imagine something else. That's not forcing. You are still envisioning something that is pleasurable to you.
                  You ever tried to fuck an unattractive chick? Its not fucking easy. Then again, you need experience period.

Comment

• You're taking this so much more seriously than me, and its awesome.

Comment

So black = gay?
                      I lol'd

Comment

• I'm done with this conversation. It doesn't bother me, clearly it bothers you guys which is your own problem, accepting someone for who they are, not what they are is something I recommend to people. It will make your life better.

Moving on.

I'm bored.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You're taking this so much more seriously than me, and its awesome.
                          omfg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            Because you can't choose your race, and you can't not tell people your color.

You can choose to not suck dick, and you can not tell me about it.
                            DADT.

Yeah not for long, and how is it limited? Why should they get extra rights when they are unable to procreate?
                            Its not extra rights, it should the same rights as straight people have. You're saying they shouldn't be allowed to be married because they can't procreate? What about straight couples that fail to be able to have a baby so they have to adopt? Should their marriage be terminated too because of it?

And people have to be wired that way. I wouldn't ever enjoy sucking a dick, but I can't imagine how much it would suck to go the rest of my life never having sex with a girl. They can't choose to be like "oh nevermind about that whole 'love' thing, I'm just gonna choose to not be attracted to boys" You know what that ends up with? Fucked up family lives because gay people who are raised hella religious and "choose" to be straight instead live their lives feeling awful, and if they start a family it usually ends up hurting the wife and kids because they can't go on living a straight life when they are gay. A lot of divorces happen because of that.

Basically, why not just fucking shut up about it and let other people live the way they want to to save all the trouble and pain all of this pointless **** creates? If they want to get married, fuck it let them. It doesn't do any harm to me, I could give a fuck less.
                            1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                            2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                            flickr

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIcx_rxTstc"]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Flips Out - Best Rick Roll Ever[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Oxer has been replying for a while now, I'm expecting to see War and Peace in here.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X