X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Omghai2uJase!

An ex boss of mine, who was a complete cunt, had some great insights into this. His idea was to promote a massive giveaway where all homos were given free tickets to go on an amazing trip to an exotic, remote island... When the planes got close enough the pilots would bail and be picked up by a rescue squad. Most would die in the crash, the rest would be left there to populate the island and 'reproduce'.

Go back in 100 years and there would be none left
    OMGHai2u2!

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    I **** everyone... lol
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    the other day I said "hella" and one of the locals was like "thats an awesome word. where does it come from" I told her it was Californian for "wicked" ahahaha
    Hella is the best, I use it all the fuckin time.

Fags.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoPybh5G8jE"]YouTube - Harley Riders[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      You're hella awesome.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      So you are okay with a guy telling you that he fucks other men in the ass, makes out in front of you, and possibly hits on you?

What about that type of shit on tv?
      I see you and I share the same opinion!
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I would have laughed in her face....

But what were they all doing out of the kitchen?

For a man to stick his penis in another mans anus makes no logical sense either.
        hahaa, human centipede.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          all you west coasters do. Im from new england, so I use wicked
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• dope
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              So you are okay with a guy telling you that he fucks other men in the ass, makes out in front of you, and possibly hits on you?

What about that type of shit on tv?
              I don't have a problem with it, what other people do is their own deal, I'm not a fan of PDAs regardless of orientation. If he makes a pass at me, so fucking what I tell him I'm not interested and move on, life goes on.
              Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              True, but it doesnt mean that it has to be accepted by everyone. Its not natural. Men arent made to reproduce with men. Nor are they meant to act like women and speak like pansies.

You would get along very well with most of the australian population.

Fair enough. Stupidity knows no bounds I guess...
              Not all gays talk with that voice, just because something isn't natural doesn't mean you should think they all should go die, they much like you do normal shit as well, and I'm sure as fucking hell that you do shit that "isn't natural" as well. IDGAF what someone's sexual orientation is, I've worked with people who I didn't know were gay until my last day, and honestly it didn't bother me at all.

I think people who homophobic or think that gays should go die, aren't secure enough with themselves that they feel threatened by them.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dude you looking to buy another car or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  I don't have a problem with it, what other people do is their own deal, I'm not a fan of PDAs regardless of orientation. If he makes a pass at me, so fucking what I tell him I'm not interested and move on, life goes on.

Not all gays talk with that voice, just because something isn't natural doesn't mean you should think they all should go die, they much like you do normal shit as well, and I'm sure as fucking hell that you do shit that "isn't natural" as well. IDGAF what someone's sexual orientation is, I've worked with people who I didn't know were gay until my last day, and honestly it didn't bother me at all.

I think people who homophobic or think that gays should go die, aren't secure enough with themselves that they feel threatened by them.
                  Yep Hollywood and the agenda has gotten to you.

Comment

Dude you looking to buy another car or something?
                    always looking, never buying

Comment

Whatever you say Dudeman.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

LOL... Threatened that a fag might steal my girl? bahahahahahaha.

If you walked into Haithems workshop and saw a calendar with naked dudes on it, it wouldn't make you feel strange? I use Haithem as an example because he is the complete opposite of a homosexual, and look forward to slaughtering hookers with him in august.

Comment

• Lol at thinking we're insecure. Dave can vouch, I'm anything but insecure. I just don't like gays.

Comment

This.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            always looking, never buying
                            I used to do that, now I resist, as the temptaition is generally too great.

Comment

LOL... Threatened that a fag might steal my girl? bahahahahahaha.

If you walked into Haithems workshop and saw a calendar with naked dudes on it, it wouldn't make you feel strange? I use Haithem as an example because he is the complete opposite of a homosexual, and look forward to slaughtering hookers with him in august.
                              I didn't say threatened they would steal your girl.

And sure it would be uncomfortable, but I'd get over it, what people like is what they like I really don't give a fuck. Who am I to say what someone can and can't like.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Whatever you say Dudeman.
                                lol, you don't think so?
                                Isn't it odd that there are so many homos in the industry, that right now there is a song from a out of nowhere pop star about being gay?
                                That MTV usually has at least one actor, person, celebrity on its shows that is gay?
                                That one of the biggest shows right now has a gay teenager in it?

I really don't want to know someones sexual oreintation yet they tell me on a regular basis. I don't **** them for sucking another guys dick, I **** them for telling me they do, and then trying to get me to accept them.

Comment

Working...
                                X