X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No homo what?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Ohayo RT!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        No homo what?
        That's what the revolution will be named in history books.

Comment

• Killing yourself isn't as easy as people make it out to be.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
            Ohayo RT!
            Omghai2uJase!

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            That's what the revolution will be named in history books.
            An ex boss of mine, who was a complete cunt, had some great insights into this. His idea was to promote a massive giveaway where all homos were given free tickets to go on an amazing trip to an exotic, remote island... When the planes got close enough the pilots would bail and be picked up by a rescue squad. Most would die in the crash, the rest would be left there to populate the island and 'reproduce'.

Go back in 100 years and there would be none left

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Killing yourself isn't as easy as people make it out to be.
              It is for the tens of thousands of people that commit suicide every year.

Comment

• Wow...
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Omghai2uJase!

An ex boss of mine, who was a complete cunt, had some great insights into this. His idea was to promote a massive giveaway where all homos were given free tickets to go on an amazing trip to an exotic, remote island... When the planes got close enough the pilots would bail and be picked up by a rescue squad. Most would die in the crash, the rest would be left there to populate the island and 'reproduce'.

Go back in 100 years and there would be none left
                  except for the ones that can fly a plane, and I imagine alot of them can.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  It is for the tens of thousands of people that commit suicide every year.

talk to japan, they are experts
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Wow...
                    Problem?

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    except for the ones that can fly a plane, and I imagine alot of them can.

talk to japan, they are experts
                    Those ones will be anethitised and wont wake up till aftet the planes have crashed.

Comment

• I really don't understand why people have problems with gays...
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I really don't understand why people have problems with gays...
                        I fucking knew it!

Fag.

Comment

Hollywood has gotten to you
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HGJqNDybyA"]YouTube - He-Man and The Homos of The Universe.mov[/ame]
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• The episode of cops with the guy in the leotard is on right now. Fucking most epicly hilarious episode ever.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

one night a few years ago, i was hanging out with this lesbian chick and her friends. we left the bar and crashed a house party. at the party a really heated argument broke out and almost turned into a fight (they were pussies and backed down even though i was horribly out numbered). but at one point i said something along the line of "ill burn this house down and kill all you faggots". when we were leaving i was like "omg, im sorry if that offended you". she goes "it did actually, dont let that happen again"
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X