X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck fucked up sleeping patters. i'm so beat right now from paintballing yesterday. i pass out at 2 then wake up at 7, then i wake up at 9:30. fuuuuuuuuuu why can't i just sleep a solid 9 hours just once?
    Pose for the frame

Comment

• Sleep cycles man. Look them up. Best thing that has ever happened to me.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
        fuck fucked up sleeping patters. i'm so beat right now from paintballing yesterday. i pass out at 2 then wake up at 7, then i wake up at 9:30. fuuuuuuuuuu why can't i just sleep a solid 9 hours just once?
        thats the worst.

a couple months ago i got in a shitty sleep schedule. id sleep from like 3a-7a then for like an hour in the afternoon. it sucked
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• what did they tell you? lol

I **** it. i don't have work till 12;30 and i'm up at 9:30 really? i wish i could've woken up at 11 at least. i'm passing out sitting on this chair with a nice breeze in my houses sun room, and watching blood diamond lol.
          Pose for the frame

Comment

• Nothing beats waking up and watching one of the Rush Hour movies first thing in the morning
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• for people 18-30 anything past 7hrs of sleep is to much, You'll actually wake up tired. I only try to sleep 7hrs max.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                Only douche's go to Duke. That and they don't accept anyone of color, when was the last time you saw a black kid at Duke other than the basketball team.. Exactly.
                Nope, it doesn't work like that man. Duke is just a much tougher school for anyone to get into, has nothing to do with race/color/being a minority/etc. I got rejected from Duke but got into a bunch of other good schools and had friends who had incredibly good grades and SATs and stuff who also got rejected

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                Got a friend who goes to Duke. Joan. She's wicked hot, but only dates post-grad stock traders or bankers haha.
                Can I meet her? I'm post grad and work in finance but don't make the big bucks

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                for people 18-30 anything past 7hrs of sleep is to much, You'll actually wake up tired. I only try to sleep 7hrs max.
                Where did you hear this because all sleep studies show that people should get at least 8 hours of sleep a night to be fully productive and well-rested. It's all got to do with sleep cycles and REM stages

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                  Nope, it doesn't work like that man. Duke is just a much tougher school for anyone to get into, has nothing to do with race/color/being a minority/etc. I got rejected from Duke but got into a bunch of other good schools and had friends who had incredibly good grades and SATs and stuff who also got rejected :
                  No I know. Duke is an insanely hard to get it into, a kid from my school is going there next year. I just don't really like Duke, the people I have met who go there are just assholes and think they are better than everyone else. But I know this isn't the mentality of everyone there. Just a select few (typically the Lax players).
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dave, that uncommon color on the fuel injector trick didnt work.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      Dave, that uncommon color on the fuel injector trick didnt work.
                      wierd. thats where i always get my tach signals
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I have red/brown and the common then:
                        brown/white
                        brown/grey
                        brown/ green
                        brown/red
                        brown/black
                        brown/blue

spliced into brown/white on cyl 1 and nothing. Im stumped. I even spliced into the diag. control under the hood where I know a tach signal is and nothing. Called up the company and they said I would need a tach adapter. Not sure why because people are running shift lights on the forums... I think my light is faulty. They told me I could call a number, ship it out to them, then they will test it but fuuuu thats a lot of work right now haha

-Dan

Comment

• Dan I wish I could help, but... I am pretty useless when it comes to diagnosing wiring issues, I can wire just have no idea what to do when something goes wrong haha.

On another note. Anyone have a Cactus V4 receiver that they want to let me borrow???
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ughhhhhh, working out hurts really bad

Comment

• Im picking up my seats and harnesses sunday. Stoked on that, but ill be broke

-Dan

Comment

• Its a win lose.

Fucking hurricane Katrina just rolled through here.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X