X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no i mean it's dark and i dont see explosions.

that's the same as the regular NHK feed, which my wife is watching behind me. They havent mentioned any explosions since we turned it on
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• oh you missed it. watch for the recording. its nuts looking, like lightening or something
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• They just showed it!!!
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs

Comment

• The hell is that?
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
            Originally posted by Jedidiah
            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• my buddy took a screen shot too lol

Comment

• and my wife said in your avatar you look a bit like ed norton hahahaha

Comment

• no idea Han, news isnt saying

lol cause you missed it!

and i look like edward norton?? i guess thats a good thing tell her domo arigato gazimas

Comment

• Originally posted by han View Post
                    the hell is that?
                    godziraaaa!!!
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• in my experience project managers are fucking idiots

Comment

• oh btw i forgot to report back. apparently the big flash is the sendai sub-station, which is why all the power is out around there.

most of the power which they're using in recovery efforts at the fukushima plant has been cut too

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                          The hell is that?
                          Cloverfield

Comment

• Holy fuck.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Holy fuck.
                              like when god did mary?

Comment

• there is nothing holy about buttsecks

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X