This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    I drink an obscene amount of coffee through out the day. one of those single deals would be useless for me
    I just bought this bucket thing for it that you can put whatever ground coffee you want into it.
    once I'm done with all the prepacked stuff I'm getting some good coffee, anything you recommend?
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• it was a 7.4 jared, but yeah it was shaking like crazy here. that went for AT LEAST a minute
      www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• brilliant!
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
          it was a 7.4 jared, but yeah it was shaking like crazy here. that went for AT LEAST a minute
          fuck man. as if the reactors werent fucked enough as is
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            youre up early as fuck sean
            I'm at work man lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              damn. how often do you guys get earthquakes out there?
              we've had over 900 since the 9.0 last month

Comment

• was this the big one they were expecting weeks ago??
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Holy fucking fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    I just bought this bucket thing for it that you can put whatever ground coffee you want into it.
                    once I'm done with all the prepacked stuff I'm getting some good coffee, anything you recommend?
                    lately im hooked on Starbucks Caffe Verona
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• pretty sure i still feel teh earth moving

Comment

Thats just insane
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• wtf, in sendia there was huge light explosions in the background

Comment

• whats the radiation situation looking like?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                              wtf, in sendia there was huge light explosions in the background
                              http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/r/movie/index.html
                              cant see shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                whats the radiation situation looking like?
                                havnt heard from teh fukushima plant yet. 1 of the other plants reported OK after this earthquake

Originally posted by LozZz View Post
                                cant see shit
                                its a web steam of news in engrish try and refresh the page, you/your wife can listen to your regular news probably

Comment

Working...
                                X