X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only person that doesn't really like New York? I visited my sister who lived there for a couple years, and despised every minute. Too many people, they all ***** eachother, and the few I did meet were pretentious d-bags haha.

I love Minneapolis. It's a medium-sized city in a small town. We get the great Minnesotan nice, with the culture.
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Yeah I am there for 4 years. Gunna be the best 4 years of my life.

I have heard about ziptied, after the horror stories, I never want to even check their forums for fear that I will be an indirect casualty.
      Sick

what stories have you heard. And what's funny, is you have to apply for their forums. You fill out a form and if you don't qualify, they dump your app in the fail section for everyone to see and you don't make the cut even if you have the dopest car.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        Sick

what stories have you heard. And what's funny, is you have to apply for their forums. You fill out a form and if you don't qualify, they dump your app in the fail section for everyone to see and you don't make the cut even if you have the dopest car.
        Word. You should come visit me. We'll show you the Nittany Lion way.

I have heard they are just merciless, they tear into your for nothing, and just abuse you if you phrase something the wrong way. Basically if you don't do something the way they like, thats the end of your life there haha.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• and damn, I've heard of ziptied but never realized it was that exclusive. been browsing their forums, and they flaunt the fact that they're a bunch of ass holes haha
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            Word. You should come visit me. We'll show you the Nittany Lion way.

I have heard they are just merciless, they tear into your for nothing, and just abuse you if you phrase something the wrong way. Basically if you don't do something the way they like, thats the end of your life there haha.
            I will . And what's the nittany way?

Yea pretty much. You gotta be careful what you say ther

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
            and damn, I've heard of ziptied but never realized it was that exclusive. been browsing their forums, and they flaunt the fact that they're a bunch of ass holes haha
            lol there's ziptied for you

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              I will . And what's the nittany way?

Yea pretty much. You gotta be careful what you say ther

lol there's ziptied for you
              You'll find out when you get there haha. Trust me its awesome haha.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haha I don't even know what college I wanna go to

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Lol at Dave chapelle. "why treat the customers this way? Cause Fuck em, that's why"

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Penn State.

Practically every major in the history of humanity, tons of people, tons of stuff to do. And its just the coolest place ever.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Duke

Idk maybe Penn

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Only douche's go to Duke. That and they don't accept anyone of color, when was the last time you saw a black kid at Duke other than the basketball team.. Exactly.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck I was bout to say basketball lol. Well you can't really say Anything cause you can't see anything inside of duke unless you attend

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Got a friend who goes to Duke. Joan. She's wicked hot, but only dates post-grad stock traders or bankers haha.
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• iim fucking beat. i need to stop staying up so late drinking lol
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Ughhhhh.. I want my lens and speedlights to show uppppp.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X