• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i havent had breakfast and fuck i am blazingly hungry

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
      give her money? wtf u think im rich?

like if we went to the movies or went to dinner id pay for it right?
      for the love of god dont go to a movie on the first date. your suppose to get to know each other, nothing like sitting next to each other for 2 hours not saying shit besides "haha you see that?"
      "no shit i saw it im sitting right here!"
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post

@ lukey

u missed my pun

and yes ur supposed to pay

i didnt finish high school

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          for the love of god dont go to a movie on the first date. your suppose to get to know each other, nothing like sitting next to each other for 2 hours not saying shit besides "haha you see that?"
          very true. movies are only good if you two already know eachother
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• and I brought high quality coffee to work today. fuckyeah.png

Comment

• altho it worked for me a lot in arkansas. "wanna come to my [dorm] room and watch a movie?" lay in bed, le sex was had. they were all whores all of them said the same shit too "i dont usually do this" liars
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

lol.thats sorta what we did when i took her to walhalla.

coffee or dinner?

Comment

• bedtime

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    lol.thats sorta what we did when i took her to walhalla.

coffee or dinner?
                    coffee. and i dont know what walhalla is

Comment

• some obscure bogan settlement?
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• i dont even know where malinwa is so i cant make some derogatory stereotypical statement ugh!

Comment

• gonna buy some russell speed bleeders
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

lol first 2 dates with my wife I took her to the movies
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              gonna buy some russell speed bleeders
                              motive power bleeder >

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                lol first 2 dates with my wife I took her to the movies
                                1st date w/ my wife was to burger king for lunch then she was at my house that night and we were gettin busy i guess im a whore too

Comment

Working...
                                X