This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
    shit what's your name over there? I'm too lazy to come up with a new one, so I've vdubkid on all the forums. Relevant in 2006, but I'm not really a "kid" any more, despite the fact that I haven't matured much since then.

It took me four years to make fewer posts on bf.c than it did here... granted the OT doesn't count there.
    Me? probably Transparent. i stopped posting months ago.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Dave I haven't seen you post on bf.c probably because I just don't go on there, but if its anything like that other forum Honda forums. Shits gotta be hilarious.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ahh, don't blame you. I spend most of my time bored and on the internet, so I post lots of places. I fear I might become a post whore haha.

and who else has noticed the youtube vuvuzela button? You can add it to anything!
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          I saw the hottest Les. Video the other. What made it better was that one of the chicks looked like some hat ass bitch at my school

Jk

kielan when do you go to college?
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• nah for work its bs. if i post on my personal name im usually an ass. except here. thats because we're trying to promote a better atmosphere here

Comment

• totally. people here are so much better than the rest of the internet. little to no ****. i love it.
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                kielan when do you go to college?
                August 19th.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                nah for work its bs. if i post on my personal name im usually an ass. except here. thats because we're trying to promote a better atmosphere here
                Hahah, normally I can be quite a dick on forums, but here, I like it, people are nice, and can give you some really good advice, in fact I met one of my very good friends through SW, so really. I have no complaints.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

August 19th.

Hahah, normally I can be quite a dick on forums, but here, I like it, people are nice, and can give you some really good advice, in fact I met one of my very good friends through SW, so really. I have no complaints.
                  if you read through my post on superhonda, youd never guess i was the same person. im a huge asshole there

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                    totally. people here are so much better than the rest of the internet. little to no ****. i love it.
                    thats why i like this forum and agreed to work on it. its a great community

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      if you read through my post on superhonda, youd never guess i was the same person. im a huge asshole there
                      Hahha I know, you linked me to a few, I was laughing sooo hard.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      thats why i like this forum and agreed to work on it. its a great community
                      There are a few douches here, but they are few and far between.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

August 19th.

nice. I'm thinking about moving to NY after HS with my friend. I miss that place sssoooooooo much and I never even lived there. And I need a place to stay. But I kinda want to stay here cause it's like in the middle of the U.S. And that means less traveling time anywhere.

Who daaaannnyy boy? Btw I like your bimmer dan

Drama you are like god
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• they are few and far between. and as a supermod here i read every thread. and it pisses me off to see a thread turn into shit talking

Comment

• You can come live with me at PSU next year hahah. We will have a baller time hahaha.

But really NYC is sooo sick. I would love to live there.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haha are you taking the 4yr course? Or what?

And try the ziptied forums. They'll murder you with a passion

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Yeah I am there for 4 years. Gunna be the best 4 years of my life.

I have heard about ziptied, after the horror stories, I never want to even check their forums for fear that I will be an indirect casualty.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X