X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• god I need to update my mp3 player
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• CCW's are gay and dont look good on anything!
      Happy Keilan?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        People say sawblades are played all the time. And I wouldn't say TE-37s are played, nor would I say Meisters are.
        I'm sort of agreeing with you on the TE-37s bit, but the principal is still the same. When something is played out it's because they look good. Again as an example look at JDM front ends on Tegs.

Comment

• even if certain wheels are really prevalent in this community, there is no reason to pass up on something that you genuinely like just because other people are doing it... After all, wouldn't that make you more of a hipster?

Comment

People say sawblades are played all the time. And I wouldn't say TE-37s are played, nor would I say Meisters are.
            Cause meisters and TE's are almost double the price of CCW's. Ask me how I know!

Comment

• I like the CCW LM5's

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                I like the CCW LM5's
                I actually ordered a set and then pulled a plug. I was suppose to be first person to run 18" LM5's. I only seen pix of them in 16's and after I seen pic of one of my 18" LM5 made I said no thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                  CCW's are gay and dont look good on anything!
                  Happy Keilan?
                  Kielan

That's not what I am saying at all, but I guess you guys already have it in your mind that I have no taste because I don't have money to drop on my car. Which is fine, but Jesus Christ does it get annoying.
                  Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
                  even if certain wheels are really prevalent in this community, there is no reason to pass up on something that you genuinely like just because other people are doing it... After all, wouldn't that make you more of a hipster?
                  I mean if you like it, you like them. I'm a huge advocator of this, I just expressed how fucking annoying it is to see so many god damn CCWs on cars, when at the same price you could have gone with a different wheel and done something awesome.
                  Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                  I'm sort of agreeing with you on the TE-37s bit, but the principal is still the same. When something is played out it's because they look good. Again as an example look at JDM front ends on Tegs.
                  JDM fronts aren't played. Cars aren't played. Saying body parts, and cars are played IMO is like saying engines are played.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• sometimes I listen to things that are not metal
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWVxGFIpPB8"]YouTube - the datsuns - motherf*cker from hell[/ame]

Comment

Kielan

That's not what I am saying at all, but I guess you guys already have it in your mind that I have no taste because I don't have money to drop on my car. Which is fine, but Jesus Christ does it get annoying.
                      Thats not what I base my oppinion on.
                      I respect people for who they are and not for what they have.
                      I personaly h@te RS's, but I'll never say they are played out. Yes, there are millions of VW's online with RS's but I only have 2 friends that have RS's.
                      No one in my group of friends other than myself have CCW's.

Comment

• Stop looking at the examples and look at the principal behind it all. Things get played out because they look good, and people want to look good.

Comment

• played??

Everythings "played". Or else they wouldn't have made more than 1.

!!SUP RT!!!

Originally posted by Zic
                          i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

• RSs can never be played regardless of how many people have them. They are one of the most classic designs ever and will never go out of style.

I don't even get why I keep trying to explain myself.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• goddamn virus scanner been running forever

Comment

• In the end, its all a matter of personal opinion.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X