This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    What did you do to make him take away your laptop. I **** using my iPhone for internet, its sooo hard to see anything on sites that aren't optimized for iPhone, aka StanceWorks forums aren't and that bothers me. Quick someone tell Mike to do that.
    Idk. I was watching the office on netflix and he just stormed in and started yelling saying I never do shit around the house. And that they **** when they come home from work and work some more. Then my mom wants me to read a chapter everyday from a war book I bought up In NY that I never read.

I **** it too. Especially typing something that long ^^^. Shit sucks
    Last edited by Drama; 06-24-2010, 12:27 AM.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      Idk. I was watching the office on netflix and he just stormed in and started yelling saying I never do shit around the house. And that they **** when they come home from work and work some more. Then my mom wants me to read a chapter everyday from a war book I bought up In NY that I never read.

what book? it might sound crazy, but old asian war books have good value in todays business
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• avg...i'll send you a message tomorrow when i am less tired. thinking about maybe going to be tonight since i haven't slept in 48ish hours now....although i did get alot of work done last night/this morning...

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          avg...i'll send you a message tomorrow when i am less tired. thinking about maybe going to be tonight since i haven't slept in 48ish hours now....although i did get alot of work done last night/this morning...
          whenever is cool. i can give you my work email if thats best. let me know.

Comment

This is why you don't buy books. Reading is for wimps.

But for real that sucks. Typing on those screens can get to be a pain real quick.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

But for real that sucks. Typing on those screens can get to be a pain real quick.
              reading is for lesbians

Comment

• i need to start reading more...i've turned damn near retarded. i can't spell for shit anymore.
                and avg, i liked the texting you until you come do my wire tuck idea best

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  what book? it might sound crazy, but old asian war books have good value in todays business
                  Rage company. It's supposed to be action packed about todays war( I think). 1st person. I love action packed war books. Especially dogfights. And what do Asian book sound like? Are they good

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Lol it looks like a good book. I needed something to do on a 3hr flight. Instead I read my BMX magazine

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      reading is for lesbians
                      Lesbians are hotttttt.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I love reading. I used to read so much, but drinking, college work, and video games got in the way. Started the Dark Tower series, but stalled because of a lack of funds haha.

And fuck yeah typing on on the iphone/pad/pod sucks. I **** my phone. Texting is a real hassle.

And bimmerforums. The rides and styles is a huge **** fest on anything that isn't an e36 m3, and while OT used to be epic, it's full of fail now.
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                          I love reading. I used to read so much, but drinking, college work, and video games got in the way. Started the Dark Tower series, but stalled because of a lack of funds haha.

And fuck yeah typing on on the iphone/pad/pod sucks. I **** my phone. Texting is a real hassle.

And bimmerforums. The rides and styles is a huge **** fest on anything that isn't an e36 m3, and while OT used to be epic, it's full of fail now.
                          i was voted best ot member of 2010 lol

Comment

Lesbians are hotttttt.
                            They need it anyways. Knowing that the majority are blondes....

Drama you are like god

Comment

• shit what's your name over there? I'm too lazy to come up with a new one, so I've vdubkid on all the forums. Relevant in 2006, but I'm not really a "kid" any more, despite the fact that I haven't matured much since then.

It took me four years to make fewer posts on bf.c than it did here... granted the OT doesn't count there.
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

They need it anyways. Knowing that the majority are blondes....
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X