• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    craftsman tools suck dick but the warranty is awesome
    Never had a problem with them actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      craftsman tools suck dick but the warranty is awesome
      I'm cheap and break things, and there is a sears that is literally 5 mins away from my house.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• And Pavel you have to keep your tools polished? Lolwut, my sockets are so scratch and beat up I just need to make sure I have all my bits back. after that I have no care.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Starting new pages like a boss tonight......

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
            Start putting some real torque on your shit. You'll see.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Start putting some real torque on your shit. You'll see.
              Wait a minute I'm thinking of Mastercraft stuff!!!! They're good, I don't know If I have any Craftsman stuff...

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                Toolbox is VERY important!!!

Throwing a fit would be understatment when this happens to me.
                thats why I said CM special, they sell a set of "mechanics tools" that comes in a nice little box which would work in a dorm.

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                check out the difference in ratcheting action between them and S-O

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                  Wait a minute I'm thinking of Mastercraft stuff!!!! They're good, I don't know If I have any Craftsman stuff...
                  fucking canadian tools

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    you need new friends

well except for the finger print thing, thats kinda crazy dude
                    I have very good friends its just no one is meticulous as me when it comes to work on cars.
                    Finger prints?
                    $400 Snap-On torque wrench that I set to zero and whipe after each use. $400 Snap-on volt meter that I try to keep and make sure to turn off after each use. I dont think I am being too abnormal.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Wait a second they are the same aren't they? (Mastercraft = Craftsman?)
                      Edit: Nah.

Comment

fucking canadian tools
                        Booom!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          And Pavel you have to keep your tools polished? Lolwut, my sockets are so scratch and beat up I just need to make sure I have all my bits back. after that I have no care.
                          Yes. I like to be clean and neat when I work on my car. I am usually clean wearing gloves, towel next to me so I can wipe dirt off of my tools. Have you seen how mechanics in Japan work? I am almost there.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          thats why I said CM special, they sell a set of "mechanics tools" that comes in a nice little box which would work in a dorm.
                          check out the difference in ratcheting action between them and S-O
                          I actually have 3 units of 264 piece sets. lol
                          I have at LEAST 3 copies of every hand tool tool (except big expansive tools).

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                            I have very good friends its just no one is meticulous as me when it comes to work on cars.
                            Finger prints?
                            $400 Snap-On torque wrench that I set to zero and whipe after each use. $400 Snap-on volt meter that I try to keep and make sure to turn off after each use. I dont think I am being too abnormal.
                            being concerned about figerprints on tools is a little crazy dude.

Comment

being concerned about figerprints on tools is a little crazy dude.
                              I dont want to refer to myself as grease monkey. I have done repairs on the side of the road wearing suit. I DONT LIKE MESS! thats it.

Comment

• I have Husky box set, I haven't broke anything... yet. But whatever it was cheap enough and works well. If I break anything whatever, it was cheap I can replace it.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X