X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a job for the summer locked up, but I want one now so that I can have some funds to put into my Integra/camera/computer.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Atleast you have something lined up for summer. I NEED a job by mid May. Tried walmart tire center thinking I would be a shoo in since I go to school for automotive technologies and the people at our tire center mount tires backwars...but no

Might have a job at a BMW dealership tho

-Dan

Comment

• Working at a BMW dealership would be so dope. (Especially since you have that e36 that has wonderful bondo body panels).
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          Atleast you have something lined up for summer. I NEED a job by mid May. Tried walmart tire center thinking I would be a shoo in since I go to school for automotive technologies and the people at our tire center mount tires backwars...but no

Might have a job at a BMW dealership tho
          i would think that an auto tech major would be more suitable at a dealer. did you note that on your app?
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            Working at a BMW dealership would be so dope. (Especially since you have that e36 that has wonderful bondo body panels).
            it would be. but honestly, im glad i dont have to work every day on cars. i used to do that shit 6 days a week. its a nice change not to right now

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              Working at a BMW dealership would be so dope. (Especially since you have that e36 that has wonderful bondo body panels).
              Every time I drive into the bmw dealership they **** me anyway.

-Dan

Comment

ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  i would think that an auto tech major would be more suitable at a dealer. did you note that on your app?
                  The whole working at walmart started out as a joke between friends but then I just went for it. Good benefits and I could transfer to another walmart when I go back to college in August. Plus I had it planned out that I would get promoted easily.

-Dan

Comment

That's always good.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

The whole working at walmart started out as a joke between friends but then I just went for it. Good benefits and I could transfer to another walmart when I go back to college in August. Plus I had it planned out that I would get promoted easily.
                      regardless of what anyone says, being promoted has nothing to do with ability. its all politics

Comment

• The manager at the department store i work at just asked me if my car raises up
                        -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                          The manager at the department store i work at just asked me if my car raises up

Should have told him it was raised up.

-Dan

Comment

• Silly manager.

EDIT: @wheelfetish That would have been hilarious.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Damn...

I'm usually quick on my feet but I was too tired lulz

Plus it's a girl so she would have been like whhhhaaaaa.....??
                              -Brandon-

Comment

• I had the front PERFECT today with the style 19s 12mm spacer and coilovers with 4 threads left. It was the ideal amount of pokeness/flush, and then I tried to turn the tires and it hit the fenders

Debating wether or not to raise it up a bit, or pull the fenders out a tad.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X