This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    I need your bisnazz help with a few things you would probably know. Ill PM you.
    sure, fire one over
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• wish i hadn't slacked off in hs, and wasn't going to a liberal arts school. I'd much rather be working on cars and shit than studying history
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• history is pretty boring...
        i wish my business would take off and i could just do that the rest of my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
          wish i hadn't slacked off in hs, and wasn't going to a liberal arts school. I'd much rather be working on cars and shit than studying history
          Come transfer over to Pennsylvania college of technology

-Dan

Comment

• hakakakashakakalaakakakakakak
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              wish i hadn't slacked off in hs, and wasn't going to a liberal arts school. I'd much rather be working on cars and shit than studying history
              i work on cars for like 9 years. im enjoying not being under a car lately. selling parts and doing all the business admin stuff is a nice change

Comment

• soooooo fn bored! what's goin on in here??

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                  soooooo fn bored! what's goin on in here??
                  im being lazy. we just spent the lat hour or so doing absolutely nothing here hhahah

Comment

• just figuring how ima get a ride for the upcoming drift event

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Work in like an hour. fml.
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• On the topic of college loans, they can be adjusted for living expenses and things like that. It's nice to get the money while in school, but they suck huge balls once you're out of school. I'm only a few months into paying them back (1 of them doesn't start till next year) and they're already kicking my ass

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                        Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• whos seen Street Beat? only 10 minutes into the movie and I'm diggin it.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• F i **** doing laundry.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                              F i **** doing laundry.
                              i once broke my face while doing laundry. true story

Comment

• ^ What would someone like myself have to do to hear such a titillating tale?

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                                yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Working...
                                X