This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Hmmm... who wants to listen to me bitch and moan for a while...
    Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Life, girls, my general incompetence in both areas. Don't feel obligated please, someone I can talk to will be online soon.
    Talk to a therapist.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Life, girls, my general incompetence in both areas. Don't feel obligated please, someone I can talk to will be online soon.
      Girls again? Any improvement in the last couple of month?

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

we are bitching about 2 different things here
      and a sti is not baller IMO

OMG I hope not, I mean its dumb enough just to ride around on rotas.
      If you can go to the dealer ship and give them bag with $45k in it, then you're pretty well set off in my book.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        Talk to a therapist.
        God please not again.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

They are fairly popular cars to mod.
          compared to BMW's, VW's, Audi's, and the like though?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post

If you can go to the dealer ship and give them bag with $45k in it, then you're pretty well set off in my book.
            Yeah there has been, but like idk I can talk to them, but idk its something I really wouldn't rather delve into in RT. No it has nothing to do with sexual competence you sick bastards.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              compared to BMW's, VW's, Audi's, and the like though?
              Well they are still fairly new, but there are a few good examples out there already.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                If I were to buy a new STI I would keep the stock BBS wheels, save up for TE-37SL, then use the stock wheels for winter.
                cool story bro, but everyone knows that the 22b was the best sti ever.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                I think I found my next car. Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T

If I ever get one it will be another un-ordinary build.
                I'm undecided about those still. I would never own one, but I'm not sure I would call them pieces of shit.....yet.
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• As far as I am concerned the 22B is the only car Subaru ever made. Its the only one I would ever consider buying.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Truth.

My boss bought his wifes 08 Merc ML350 on his American Express card. Damn.

lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Yes, but price of car and ability to pay cash for it does not a baller car make.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Well they are still fairly new, but there are a few good examples out there already.
                      I think they already have a couple forums dedicated to them, as they go down in price (which will happen rapidly) they will become more popular.
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Yeah. I thought it would be fun to have one though. They are rear wheel drive which is a plus.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        I'm undecided about those still. I would never own one, but I'm not sure I would call them pieces of shit.....yet.
                        lol

heaters gonna heat

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          Yes, but price of car and ability to pay cash for it does not a baller car make.

I think they already have a couple forums dedicated to them, as they go down in price (which will happen rapidly) they will become more popular.
                          They do indeed, and the 2.0T model isn't too expensive as is now, by the time I graduate it would be a viable option for a car..
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My car options for after I graduate college will greatly depend on where I'm living. I'm going into Auto Parts Design, it has co-op that will not be in Ontario atleast. Two current students were talking on the tour I went to, one was in Tokyo for the summer, the other worked for BMW in germany.

Comment

• I plan on keeping this car and running it into the ground.

No pun intended.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Cool story bro. I know people who have studied in just about every european country and helped design things crazier than car parts. Who's dick is bigger now?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X