X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wait till you get your "unspent" money back from your loan. Its like whoa. Did you do all your financial aid yet? I still have yet to place a student loan, I need to do that like today ha

-Dan

Comment

• can you request living exspense money when you apply, or does your school have to include it?

Comment

• I have no idea what I have to do to accept my FAFSA scholarship stuff, but I have like $5500 from them. I really have no idea what I have to do. My parents have been doing like all of it, without telling me anything.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• From what I understand, the bank wherever you take your student loan from contacts the college and they give a estimated amount on how much you will need for tuition, food, books, parking, housing, ect. Once that is given to the bank, thats how much the loan will be for. Last year I ran out of money and my dad called the place where I got the loan and adjusted the "spending money" option so they gave me like 2k more then what the college estimated.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            I have no idea what I have to do to accept my FAFSA scholarship stuff, but I have like $5500 from them. I really have no idea what I have to do. My parents have been doing like all of it, without telling me anything.
            I didn't get approved for any grants or scholarships. I got approved for statford loan or whatever and they gave me $6500 this year. Im like you tho, my parents do all of it for me haha.

-Dan

Comment

• hmm....iiiiiiinteresting.

Comment

• Its confusing. The only reason im getting so much back this year, is because on campus housing is hella more then off campus so I think the college is estimating on campus housing. Once august comes, it will all work itself out haha

-Dan

Comment

• yeah. i slacked in hs so i'm at pretend college aka big highschool right now and really haven't had to worry about it.

Comment

• college was 1000000000000000000x better then high school. Im actually really excited to start again in august.

-Dan

Comment

• i'm gonna be starting my 3rd semester of community college. regardless...definite improvement.

Comment

• never went to college. ive been in the car industry since the day after graduating from hs
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• lucky dude....very lucky dude....

Comment

• I graduate this year with a associates degree in automotive technology. Not sure if I want to go for another 2 years and get another degree in business or go straight into working.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              never went to college. ive been in the car industry since the day after graduating from hs
                              I need your bisnazz help with a few things you would probably know. Ill PM you.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                lucky dude....very lucky dude....
                                its been a fun ride. 10 years now
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X