X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol all you eastern european guys are the same, I have a friend who is very russian, and while Olek doesn't fit the stereotype I have chilled with him for a little, you're probably crazy tall too arn't you?

Comment

• Actually I am not. I am 6'

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• lol same, but when I hang with Olek and Andre I feel like a fuckin midget

Comment

• Lol
          Olek is fucking huge! Lol no homo!!! Lol

Comment

• I moved his car for him at h20, I was sitting on the edge of the seat, I thought the seat in my 7 was far back, I learned how wrong I was

Comment

• I feel like I have personal body guard when when he is next to me. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                I don't like puffy skate shoes. I wear Chucks, Clarks, and my Florsheims.
                I has a pair. That's what I wore at my dad's wedding last year.
                flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• I can think of a lot gayer things to wear than skinny jeans, a vneck and scarf.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I can think of a lot gayer things to wear than skinny jeans, a vneck and scarf.
                    Rainbow tank tops.....

Comment

• I wore skinnies (well, I do everyday) and a v-neck yesterday.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                      Originally posted by Jedidiah
                      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Direct from comments: "I like to bro-chav hybrid smoking while he messes with his GTI. I'm going to call him Sir William Chodeminster of Doucheington Abbey."

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                          I wore skinnies (well, I do everyday) and a v-neck yesterday.
                          Wearing a v-neck right now. V-necks aren't gay, it's the down to your nipples v-necks that are gay.

Comment

• Good News Everyone!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                              Wearing a v-neck right now. V-necks aren't gay, it's the down to your nipples v-necks that are gay.
                              That would feel so uncomfortable.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                              Originally posted by Jedidiah
                              he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                Good News Everyone!

http://tinyurl.com/3be9t3t
                                What's senna

Comment

Working...
                                X