This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    There is a difference however, they don't make donations to the church.
    I wouldn't know lol.

I do agree with what you said about not agreeing with companies that donate to religions. They fucking get enough as is.
    flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
      I just realized how un serious of a person I am.. I really need to drop out of college and pursue a job in something like skateboarding or television where it requires little to no seriousness. hhahaa
      I am never serious. ever

unless i announce that I am being serious. then for real, that shit is legit
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I just realized how un serious of a person I am.. I really need to drop out of college and pursue a job in something like skateboarding or television where it requires little to no seriousness. hhahaa
        What's ya major?

Comment

There is a difference however, they don't make donations to the church.
          I don't have anything against church (unless its westboro baptist, fuck them) but its just not for me. Like I don't care what other people do. I'll donate to a church if part of it is going to a charity for something like a children's hospital and a lot of churches have fund raisers for things like that.
          1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
          2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            I am never serious. ever

unless i announce that I am being serious. then for real, that shit is legit
            hahahaha yeah I can get serious if I want. But theres no point! lifes to short!

Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
            What's ya major?
            Industrial Design. SRSBUSINESS.

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
              I wouldn't know lol.

I do agree with what you said about not agreeing with companies that donate to religions. They fucking get enough as is.
              It's not even that, its the fact that I would be indirectly supporting an organization I want no part of. YES, I realize that this happens already in many other ways, but if I can control where my money goes, I will.

Much like I don't support Hershey because they get their cocoa from Ivory Coast where they are in a state of slave labor. It makes me feel better about myself if I don't support slave labor.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Not if you find the right company. But that could take a while.

Comment

Im srs about trollin on suckas
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Not if you find the right company. But that could take a while.
                    Oh yes, I know thats the reason I love industrial design so much, you can literally do whatever the fuck you want with your skills. After college I could go work for bmw and design cars, or I could go design a random fuckin chair, or a toothbrush, or a skateboard, or a interstate system, or a new banking system for the US. its just a lovely thought to know I can do what I want. But still its going to take a while to get to that point, gotta work for some firm doin bullshit 3d models and whatnot. aha

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    Im srs about trollin on suckas
                    me too. alldai!

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

It's not even that, its the fact that I would be indirectly supporting an organization I want no part of. YES, I realize that this happens already in many other ways, but if I can control where my money goes, I will.

Much like I don't support Hershey because they get their cocoa from Ivory Coast where they are in a state of slave labor. It makes me feel better about myself if I don't support slave labor.
                      Well, I was trying to find a funny pic, maybe a lol cat that states "You has no control," but instead I found this:

Comment

• Industrial design is teh shit, but too complicated for me.

Go skateboarding.

Comment

• Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
                          Last edited by eskimopunk; 04-04-2011, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Industrial design is teh shit, but too complicated for me.

Go skateboarding.
                            Yeah some of my projects really piss me off. haha

Hell yeah im about to go skating after class gets out. and its 70 today!!! fuckkk yeah!

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Yeah some of my projects really piss me off. haha

Hell yeah im about to go skating after class gets out. and its 70 today!!! fuckkk yeah!
                              I hit up a parking structure last night (longboarding) with my mate but it was so fucking cold and windy. It was also 1.30 AM lol.

Comment

• Hello, Internet, I've missed you.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X