This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
    tip of the iceberg like you also have dreams of controlling an arctic army of penguins, seals, polar bears, norwals and killer whales? THen breeding them all together to create the ultimate norpenbeal whale? That goes around stabbing bitches that have scorned you with its unicorn horn impregnating them with retarded hairy toothy tumors and then singing the final countdown into the sunset leaving a LSD induced rainbow of sparkles behind it?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• speaking of chicks....i need a new one.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        speaking of chicks....i need a new one.
        which one? i get the other

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
          tip of the iceberg like you also have dreams of controlling an arctic army of penguins, seals, polar bears, norwals and killer whales? THen breeding them all together to create the ultimate norpenbeal whale? That goes around stabbing bitches that have scorned you with its unicorn horn impregnating them with retarded hairy toothy tumors and then singing the final countdown into the sunset leaving a LSD induced rainbow of sparkles behind it?
          Nah dude...

Im planning to build a ship that is 5 times the size of the titanic where if an iceberg is detected it drops a hydrogen bomb on that shit, and every floor is a dance party with all the worlds best dj's, and there is a cocaine lab in the middle of it where coke gets distributed to everyone and the ship will be powered by all the dead hookers that we slaughter, but only after we ass rape the corpses.

And day will become night and we shall feast on the finest of exotic animals, from african rhino's to blue whales freshly slaughtered by japanese whalers.

The world will be ours..
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Nah dude...

Im planning to build a ship that is 5 times the size of the titanic where if an iceberg is detected it drops a hydrogen bomb on that shit, and every floor is a dance party with all the worlds best dj's, and there is a cocaine lab in the middle of it where coke gets distributed to everyone and the ship will be powered by all the dead hookers that we slaughter, but only after we ass rape the corpses.

And day will become night and we shall feast on the finest of exotic animals, from african rhino's to blue whales freshly slaughtered by japanese whalers.

The world will be ours..

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Cant wait to come over there and slaughter some hookers.

Comment

Cant wait to come over there and slaughter some hookers.
                    locked and loaded, i want to build a snow plow on the front of the x5...or a cattle splitter like the front of a train and then drive around town plowing down people off sidewalks

Comment

• Should I be afraid? Is it too late to dibs a back seat in the X5?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Should I be afraid? Is it too late to dibs a back seat in the X5?
                        of what? its cool dude they deserved it.....its called Darwinism

Comment

• Haithem and I are going to fuck cunts up, then when cops try to stop us Ill pull out my knife and they'll back off.

Comment

Haithem and I are going to fuck cunts up, then when cops try to stop us Ill pull out my knife and they'll back off.

Comment

• 1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                              2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                              flickr

Comment

• You better believe it.

Im gonna bring a traditional acubra hat just to be even more australian. We'll part crowds on the sidewalk like moses parted the sea. Just with a bit more blood involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X