X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't bother me, I just call it like it is. Tight jeans, v neck, cardigan? You look like a queer. You can look however you want, it is what it is.

Comment

• That would be the equivalent to saying that, people who are into cars with good fitment, are all hipsters. Yeah that's how a lot of people view the people who are into this style of modifying cars.

I'm just saying basing how someone dresses means they can look a certain sexual orientation is fucking retarded. Like unless you are wearing ACTUAL women's clothing, then really I don't see a problem, or a reason to call someone gay for what they wear.

I'm guessing you guys were the big "jocks" in HS the ones who played the popular sports and the ones that were dicks to girls but still somehow scored?
      Last edited by Kielan; 04-01-2011, 07:31 PM.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        By saying that it's something women wear, that is what you are implying.

I wouldn't say that at all, this will sound gay but whatever.

Fashion has and forever will be stupid, style however, that's something that will be around forever, it's what you make it. Honestly I don't understand why it bothers people so much what other people wear, like in all honesty it's what they want to do, you're not wearing it, so let them be.
        What so now all cross dressers are gay?
        Thats very narrow minded K, don't some fraternities make you dress up as a women for initiation? At least thats what some movies portray.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I didn't say dressing that way made you gay, said its how you look. So that wouldn't be the equivalent at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            I didn't say dressing that way made you gay, said its how you look. So that wouldn't be the equivalent at all.
            Makes us LOOK like hipsters..
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• khakis, polo, cardigan and boating shoes = styling on errybody.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                khakis, polo, cardigan and boating shoes = styling on errybody.
                This guy.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i think its a NE thing. we dress like old money.

west coast is more new money with the dragons, crosses and rhinestones on t-shirts and jeans.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I'm guessing you guys were the big "jocks" in HS the ones who played the popular sports and the ones that were dicks to girls but still somehow scored?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      i think its a NE thing. we dress like old money.

west coast is more new money with the dragons, crosses and rhinestones on t-shirts and jeans.
                      Truth. They're just jelly cause we're stylin' on them.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Makes us LOOK like hipsters..
                        Yea, it does. You think people see my car and expect me to look like I do? Not a chance. Just like I see people that dress like you and am surprised they're straight.

Comment

Truth. They're just jelly cause we're stylin' on them.
                          You're right, I'm jealous. I wish I could get in the friendzone like you, captain fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            You're right, I'm jealous. I wish I could get in the friendzone like you, captain fashion.
                            /sarcasm...
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I usually wear a metal\comical\throw back tee shirt, levi\silvertab loose fit jeans, Adidas shoes.
                              If its sunny I wear my RayBan Avaitors

I'm a simple dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                I usually wear a metalcomicalthrow back tee shirt, levisilvertab loose fit jeans, Adidas shoes.
                                If its sunny I wear my RayBan Avaitors

I'm a simple dude
                                I wear a t-shirt and khaki shorts in the summer, its really not that dramatic.

Here at school I daily a hoodie, t-shirt, jeans, and my beat around Nikes. When I go out its my Claes, collared shirt, and jeans. I don't require much, only when I really need to bring more class would I wear a sweater or a cardigan.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X