• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Pbmw?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Last night was aweeesome :arlight

Comment

• eh fuck the deeper I get into this project the more shit that I'm like "well might as well get that too"
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          eh fuck the deeper I get into this project the more shit that I'm like "well might as well get that too"
          Soon you will have enough parts to build 2 240s.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            My chair was all the way down and my mouse sensor was taped. Both easy fixes if you're not an idiot. But I just checked the other 2 people on my team's desks (I get in about an hour before anyone else) and they both have been gotten as well.
            i did that at work before, put tape on the mouse sensor.

and, this shows how dumb some people are at my work (and we work on electronics)

the guy try to use the mouse, didn't work, then he unplugged it and plugged it back in, still didn't work.

so, he restarts the computer. mouse still doesn't work.

then he shuts off the computer, unplugs the computer, then plugs it back in and turns it on. mouse still doesn't work

now, i'm trying my best not to break out laughing. so, i told the guy "Maybe there is something on the bottem of the mouse?"

and with the most serious face and tone, he tells me "Look, your just a college kid who is still learning about electronics. I've been working on electronics longer then you've been alive."

then he unplugs the mouse again, and throws it in the trash and says "I'll be back, going to the IT department to get a new mouse."

:facepalm

so, i take the mouse out of the trash, remove the tape, and plug it back in. not only was this prank funny, but it shows how dumb and arrogant some of the people i work with are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
              Last night was aweeesome :arlight
              you get laid?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Soon you will have enough parts to build 2 240s.
              fuck that I'm going to build a transformer
              mother fucking robot in disguise

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                i did that at work before, put tape on the mouse sensor.

and, this shows how dumb some people are at my work (and we work on electronics)

the guy try to use the mouse, didn't work, then he unplugged it and plugged it back in, still didn't work.

so, he restarts the computer. mouse still doesn't work.

then he shuts off the computer, unplugs the computer, then plugs it back in and turns it on. mouse still doesn't work

now, i'm trying my best not to break out laughing. so, i told the guy "Maybe there is something on the bottem of the mouse?"

and with the most serious face and tone, he tells me "Look, your just a college kid who is still learning about electronics. I've been working on electronics longer then you've been alive."

then he unplugs the mouse again, and throws it in the trash and says "I'll be back, going to the IT department to get a new mouse."

:facepalm

so, i take the mouse out of the trash, remove the tape, and plug it back in. not only was this prank funny, but it shows how dumb and arrogant some of the people i work with are.

wow what a fucking ass hole

Comment

you get laid?

decepticles, more than you bargained for
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

you get laid?

A transformer would be fucking awesome.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

wow what a fucking ass hole
                      i know, and what made it even funnier. when he came back, i told him i got the mouse working again.

he looked, then unplugged it and threw it back in the trash "yeah, but it won't last that long cause you fixed it"

then me and 2 other techs ripped into him about that. and after i told him what i did, the idiot went to the boss and bitched about it. then i had to explain to my boss how come i have so much free time to do a prank like that when i should be doing work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        decepticles, more than you bargained for
                        lol

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        A transformer would be fucking awesome.
                        yeah as long as its not one of those fucking hood rat ones
                        but it would be from a s14 so I image it would sound like calvin, all azn an shit

Comment

i know, and what made it even funnier. when he came back, i told him i got the mouse working again.

he looked, then unplugged it and threw it back in the trash "yeah, but it won't last that long cause you fixed it"

then me and 2 other techs ripped into him about that. and after i told him what i did, the idiot went to the boss and bitched about it. then i had to explain to my boss how come i have so much free time to do a prank like that when i should be doing work.
                          You should have threatened the fucking jerk with beating the shit out of him, you know all calm like and off to the side.
                          Then if he says shit just deny.

Comment

• olive garden left overs ftw

Comment

You should have threatened the fucking jerk with beating the shit out of him, you know all calm like and off to the side.
                              Then if he says shit just deny.
                              pointless. its these old fart that have been here for 25+years that think they know it all with electronics. yet i've seen that same dude solder stuff before, and i end up having to redo it cause its so shitty.

its pointless to get all upity with them.

Comment

pointless. its these old fart that have been here for 25+years that think they know it all with electronics. yet i've seen that same dude solder stuff before, and i end up having to redo it cause its so shitty.

its pointless to get all upity with them.
                                I would be an asshole right back when they fuck up
                                and also let the manager know that they fucked up, and you had to put your time into fixing their shit

Comment

Working...
                                X