This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaxBell View Post
    I have yet to use my degree, and I got it 7 years ago. I don't understand why people are still paying for that stupid piece of paper.
    If you want to have 9-5 job then that piece of paper helps.
    If you want to make some real money without being told what to do from 9 to 5 then piece of paper is not requaered.

I have a friend (45yo) that droped out of HS. Now he makes $10k/day.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• I have two roundabouts on my way to school. Literally everyday that happens. Even more when the back kicks out on snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
        I have two roundabouts on my way to school. Literally everyday that happens. Even more when the back kicks out on snow.
        Miatas make commuting anywhere fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
          If you want to make some real money without being told what to do from 9 to 5 then piece of paper is not requaered.

God damn.

Dude gets it done.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post

Yeah, that may be the case, for one out of every million people. That shit isn't common place, degrees will get you a good job out of school, you make your career after that.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Part of college is showing people or potential employers you can start something and finish it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                Part of college is showing people or potential employers you can start something and finish it.
                Exactly, and you can make a long term commitment, and you connect with so many different employers while at school.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Exactly, and you can make a long term commitment, and you connect with so many different employers while at school.
                  Yeah, it definitely gets you in touch with your local starbucks employer.
                  I am not saying that college degree is worthless (I have one ) but its not as big as people make it seem. The most important thing is to find out what you are good at and what todays market demands.
                  I know plenty people with college degrees that work at grocery stores, I know a lot of people that dont have college degree and make A LOT of money. And I dont know very many people that have college degree and make shit ton of money.
                  I might be all fucked up in the head and not thinking straight though...

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Fuck, I'm gonna need some fender work...

Originally posted by Kielan
                    can't trust black people..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan T View Post

Fuck, I'm gonna need some fender work...
                      Fucking SICK.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm a believer that hard work pays off no matter what your doing. I look at my boss for instance. He came to the US in the late 70's from Italy with just a few bucks in his pocket. Over the years he worked his ass off and has built an empire for himself. It started with a pizzeria, then storage units, car wash, and now a successful catering business.

Your only limited by your laziness.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I like this.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Fucking SICK.
                            Thats the front, meaning I cant fucking turn at all.

Originally posted by Kielan
                            can't trust black people..

Comment

Thats the front, meaning I cant fucking turn at all.
                              Time to pull those fenders.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

verynice!.jpg

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X