• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good thing i dont post many pictures
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• ;jckkz:XLFjasdoihfoasfuweoiydsjkf;aljkOAIHDFO;JAWE K;Ljpaihfjda;kfj;
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• yeah the pictures i took at eurowerks this year took all of it. granted, i did put them on four boards...
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
          shhhh - row - din

I would like to now point out that username is a product of me

Oh, and while at my brothers I started playing fifa 10, can't put this shit down now, my friend and I were up till like 2 last night playing

Also after playing I was kind of drunk like any true soccer fan would be, and I picked up my cat to help him attached a bug on the wall, not a good idea, claws came out, he got pumped on killing bugs and my nose became a casualty
          Last edited by Gator; 06-22-2010, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• y0
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Wasss good?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• working. about to update a shit ton of pricing for an apr sale. sup with you?

Comment

• Right now, planning out how I am getting to the city today. Should be a good day though.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    Right now, planning out how I am getting to the city today. Should be a good day though.
                    i havent been to the city in almost a year. well, aside from driving through it to get to jersey

Comment

• I'm in the city now as usual, stuck in the office alllll day though

It's a gorgeous day out, gonna be a scorcher so there should be a lot of pretty girls in skirts out today

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• I go so much more often then I used to. (Probably because I can transport my self places and I have friends who are willing to go pretty much whenever).

I just realized that Waterfest is less than a month away.

Aaron you know what that means.
                        Its on and poppin. Yes.

To quote LMFAO.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• iim looking forward for waterfest this year

Comment

• At the school sponsored Post Graduation Party, (which they have been saving for since we were in Kindergarten and had a budget of $100,000). They gave away tons of free stuff, including this mini grill kit. So that means I will have a mini grill at every event I go to from now on.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              At the school sponsored Post Graduation Party, (which they have been saving for since we were in Kindergarten and had a budget of $100,000). They gave away tons of free stuff, including this mini grill kit. So that means I will have a mini grill at every event I go to from now on.
                              that might have been the best possible prize

Comment

• Well I mean there was a MacBook, 2 iPads, a few TV's, skis, snowboard, stuff like that. But I think this grill will be getting a TON of use over the next few years.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X