X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Pfft... Come here and say that cunt.

Meh..

Here track pants are seen as a social form of atire, but are generally seen worn by the european/ethnic demographic aka wogs.

Tracksuit pants? trackies? I dont know what the german translation is.
    i assumed wog status.

you fucking goomba, eeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      I've been responsible for buying all my own clothes since I was like 15
      Same...

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      i prefer to wear my work boots while working on cars. then again, i only have like 7-8 pairs of shoes
      I dont even have that many.. I think I have 2 pairs I have managed to keep clean, but have like 3 pairs I use for everyday/general activities.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      You call me a woman, but I bet you'd be scared of me. I like to make people bleed.
      Go at him bro.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I'm very much an oxy moron. Multiple showers a day, lots of clothes and shoes, always matching, eyebrows waxed and hair cut every 3 weeks aka girly, but down to fight anyone, anywhere any time and no problem being covered in grease working on cars. It's an odd situation lol

Comment

I've been responsible for buying all my own clothes since I was like 15
          Nice. I didn't have a job till I was 16, so no go on that for me. I'm not very smart (lol) and went to a private school so I had to work pretty hard at that shit

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          No I went a few years without buying any new clothes, I didn't have any money.
          I saved all my money for my schooling and bills.
          I commend you for doing so. I've been lucky enough that my family has always helped me out (basically paid for all my schooling and everything). I worked for my step-dad before going to college here in the US, and that's when I bought a shit ton of clothes and now I only get a t-shirt or pair of jeans a couple times a year lol.

Although my gf just bought me 3 pairs of vans for my b'day and my friend got me some darth vader superstars to go along with my storm trooper superstars.

flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
            If this fits the description, we call those "jogginghosen"
            Those would be the ones.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            i assumed wog status.

you fucking goomba, eeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
            Thats a full set though, we usually just run a tee or jumper or something. Those are also suede. Suede = gay.

Comment

• flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

I'm very much an oxy moron. Multiple showers a day, lots of clothes and shoes, always matching, eyebrows waxed and hair cut every 3 weeks aka girly, but down to fight anyone, anywhere any time and no problem being covered in grease working on cars. It's an odd situation lol
                what the fuck......

Comment

Those would be the ones.

Thats a full set though, we usually just run a tee or jumper or something. Those are also suede. Suede = gay.
                  lol it was the only good pic i could find
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Yeh, they love their full sets here. Never got it. I used to wear tracks a lot because, well, I ran a lot lol.
                    flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

I'm very much an oxy moron. Multiple showers a day, lots of clothes and shoes, always matching, eyebrows waxed and hair cut every 3 weeks aka girly, but down to fight anyone, anywhere any time and no problem being covered in grease working on cars. It's an odd situation lol
                      That is weird
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

what the fuck......

x2 lolwut
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Yea man, its intense lol.

This girl I'm seeing always caps on me for being girly, but then I threw a kid though a window for putting his hand on her lol

Comment

Pfft... Come here and say that cunt.

All people who wear track pants are either Russian or SKETCHY.

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Come at me, bro.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                              Originally posted by Jedidiah
                              he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• 1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                                2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X