This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    The comparably priced Range Rover Sport (the cheap one) made it up no problem...
    M+S vs UHP

Get the fuck out of here.
    I dont think you have much driving experiense on the grass up hill.
    You can have 20 wheel drive and bitch still wont move.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Honestly, who the fuck cares about what SUV can do what?

On to the next topic. Painted my wheels today...Came out pretty good. Mounting tires tomorrow and coils on Thursday...

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I like the hummers we have at work. I'll take one of those over a X6 and Ranger any day.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
        you sir, win this battle.
        “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
          I like the hummers we have at work. I'll take one of those over a X6 and Ranger any day.
          I really like how the new Range Rovers drive though
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• My friend was going to get a new Land Rover...I talked him into an E60 M5...He is still looking for one, but is pretty sure that is what he wants to buy...

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
              M+S vs UHP

have you seen the top gear episode where JC take the all stock RR up the wet grassy hill? he isnt exactly a competent off-road driver

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                My friend was going to get a new Land Rover...I talked him into an E60 M5...He is still looking for one, but is pretty sure that is what he wants to buy...
                that is much better. I heard one of those while my friend and I were driving around Clemson SC and creamed.
                1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                  I like the hummers we have at work. I'll take one of those over a X6 and Ranger any day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
                    have you seen the top gear episode where JC take the all stock RR up the wet grassy hill? he isnt exactly a competent off-road driver
                    did you miss my point about tires?

Comment

• Diecast stancing is complete, It can't go any lower because the exhaust is sitting on the ground.

/boredom

Comment

M+S vs UHP

Having driven both cars, I can safely say that the Range Rover is a much better choice. The X6 blows major dick and that's the end of that. If you want an SUV that was bread for offroading and still is super luxurious buy an Range Rover HSE.

And who the fuck cares what driving experience I have, look at the video. Pretty sure that answers all the questions. I'm quite sure you haven't driven an X6 and then hopped into a Range Rover 30 minutes later, and driven the same roads either. So you can't say shit about it either.

Why is it so difficult for people to accept that I know something?

And Pavel did you miss the part where the Range Rover has stock tires, the same street tires, that aren't made for offroading purposes?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I am out of this conversation.
                          Last thing I would like to say is that imo X5/6 is best all around car/sav.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Having driven both cars, I can safely say that the Range Rover is a much better choice. The X6 blows major dick and that's the end of that. If you want an SUV that was bread for offroading and still is super luxurious buy an Range Rover HSE.

And who the fuck cares what driving experience I have, look at the video. Pretty sure that answers all the questions. I'm quite sure you haven't driven an X6 and then hopped into a Range Rover 30 minutes later, and driven the same roads either. So you can't say shit about it either.

Why is it so difficult for people to accept that I know something?

And Pavel did you miss the part where the Range Rover has stock tires?
                            what do you know about being hungry?

Comment

I am out of this conversation.
                              Last thing I would like to say is that imo X5/6 is best all around car/sav.
                              I like the X5, a lot

Comment

• The X5 is an infinitely better car than the X6.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X