X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many things are you going to draw? Seems rather time consuming and taking a lot of patience 2 things that I really have no patience for. Haha. Looks dope.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i've always put old school works on my ae86s in forza. dunno the name but they're 4 spoke
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Being on east coast time on the west coast is fucking annoying.
        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
          i've always put old school works on my ae86s in forza. dunno the name but they're 4 spoke
          Equips?
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
            i've always put old school works on my ae86s in forza. dunno the name but they're 4 spoke
            They are Equips, thats the only wheel I ever put on my AE86's in that game, prolly cause its one of the few that actually looks good on there.
            Originally posted by Uyles View Post
            Being on east coast time on the west coast is fucking annoying.
            Yes it does, and vice versa.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm farther from you, Kielan. I'm not complete!
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Ahhhh I knowwwwwwwwww. Sam come backkk to meeeeeeeeeeeee.

One day we will meet in person.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  How many things are you going to draw? Seems rather time consuming and taking a lot of patience 2 things that I really have no patience for. Haha. Looks dope.
                  that was about a 5-10 minute sketch. lol. Im also going to draw an S14 zenki and a S13 hatch with a type-x bodykit.
                  I still gotta finish a request, but I lost the source now I gotta find it again.
                  Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                  Work Equip 01s I believe. I like the Equip 03s in forza 2, they were fuckin awesome on the ae86.
                  Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  Ahhhh I knowwwwwwwwww. Sam come backkk to meeeeeeeeeeeee.

One day we will meet in person.
                  your such a fagstain
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    that was about a 5-10 minute sketch. lol. Im also going to draw an S14 zenki and a S13 hatch with a type-x bodykit.
                    I still gotta finish a request, but I lost the source now I gotta find it again.

Work Equip 01s I believe. I like the Equip 03s in forza 2, they were fuckin awesome on the ae86.

your such a fagstain
                    Damn well I suck at drawing so that shit would have taken me forever.

Yes they are Equip 01's.

You're just jealous of the special bond Sam and I have.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ive been drawing since I was like 3 so yea....

why would i be jealous. why have a bond with a guy and be when you can have a bond with hot chicks!! owait sorry kielan, you cant get any...i forgot. soz

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• so Kielan, Im taking your advise with my car lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          Ive been drawing since I was like 3 so yea....

why would i be jealous. why have a bond with a guy and be when you can have a bond with hot chicks!! owait sorry kielan, you cant get any...i forgot. soz
                          So funny Alex... That girl is now in a relationship with some other douche btw. I give up...

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          so Kielan, Im taking your advise with my car lol
                          What advice was that? I don't remember I have been telling so many different things to different people recently hahah.

Oh and
                          3,800 posts, get at me.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I can have a bond with Kielan and hot chicks, therefore I'm the clear winner here.

Err...hot chick aka girlfriend.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              So funny Alex... That girl is now in a relationship with some other douche btw. I give up...
                              I told you. Make your move but it seems like you didn't....tsk. tsk. tsk. Shame on you Kielan. You better find away to get her back just like I did with Crystal. She was going out with some dude, talked to her, and BAAM!! throw some cilantro on there and put it in the oven for about 6 hours.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• About getting my car resprayed. I was thinking today while looking at my car and well, s50 cams can wait for awhile. After figuring out all the costs for them, it would be over $900 for the cams, tune, and the tool. The way my paint is now really bothers me. So im going to pick up a m3 bumper and foglight covers this week sometime along with euro clear tailights. Im also going to do some body work before paint then save for about 2 weeks and see how much a respray will cost me. My grandpa knows a guy who does it professionally so it won't be some cheap half ass job.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X