X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha what's wrong with fixies? I fucking love my fuji right now.

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      and 4chan. I never thought I would, but on friday I met another hardcore lurker on there. turns out we've been buddies for two years now but never brought it up haha
      woooww lol thats hardcore
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
        good joke.
        i know right. I can do tricks, jump stuff etc.

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• anyone watching the us open?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            i know right. I can do tricks, jump stuff etc.
            I can do tricks too yo!

Art - sculptures - fixed gear - street & paris My contribution to the FGLDN video contest Thanks to suburbs - edw - seb Music : Thom Yorke - The Eraser

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• they're lighter+they have straps on there feet. And can you do it enough without it breaking? :P

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Shhhhhh.

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I suppose it's not that they're fixed gears, but just the stereotypical fixie riders haha. If I had the money for a new bike (or anything for that matter lol) I'd buy one of these. maybe the cyan with brown seat and grips, white tires... dammit chalk up another thing I wish I had the money for

...being unemployed fucking sucks
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• should I draw smaller wheels?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Nah I think that looks good.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That's going to look tighttt!

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• hahah thaanks yooo...I wanna put longchamps but I think the wheels are too big and poke out to much.

.Ima do a stock bodied version too. maybe with rs watanabes

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I feel like a bad person for not being immediately being able to identify that car... AE86?

but that looks sweet. you'd better post the finished product
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

• hahah yes its an '86. I will, if I have my final decision on the wheel size. I want it to look...professional.
                                Then Im going to also do a 2-door coupe one.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X