X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ugh kdf tee still isnt here. No way in hell it should take this long, Im emailing the guy
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• OMG this is fucking stupid. He has started talking about John Walker and his fucking espionage shit. DUDE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE ARE DOING.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What class
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          OMG this is fucking stupid. He has started talking about John Walker and his fucking espionage shit. DUDE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE ARE DOING.
          i would try to related it to Paul Walker and his undercover detective work.
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Information Science and Technology 210, he is ranting about espionage right now. We are supposed to be talking about entry level database security. He hasn't said a single thing about anything that happened after Vietnam... So fucking dumb. He does this shit all the time. I came to class to learn about shit that will allow me to pass not get a history lesson in cold war espionage.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
              sup RT ... I'm goin to pick up my new upholstery extractor later .. PSYCHED
              Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              lol wut

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              OMG this is fucking stupid. He has started talking about John Walker and his fucking espionage shit. DUDE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE ARE DOING.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ

Comment

• I **** history, shit sucks. Now that he is back on topic I have lost all interest, and have no desire to pay attention...
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Damnit. Raised my Rx7 on Intrax springs, fubar'd a strut, and then promptly blew my diff last night. FML.

At least I've got $40 to my name.
                      - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Who needs a diff, get two motors, one to power each wheel.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Who needs a diff, get two motors, one to power each wheel.
                          Just the type of answer I would expect from a honda fag
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            Just the type of answer I would expect from a honda fag
                            ULTIMATE DRIFTER!!!! a
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Speaking of Honda fags, guy at my school bought a 2000+ Civic Si last week, today he had chrome taillights, and was acting like his car's the shit. I pointed to his car then laughed in his fucking face as I got in mine. Damn ricers.

Comment

• Just thought I'd share.

Comment

Working...
                                X