X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps. look at what my car used to look like and lol.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• hahaha
      I think I need to upload more of my car, the ones I have up now are old.

-Dan

Comment

• all the pictures on my fb of my car (like the 2 of them) are old. i don't have any pictures of just my car.
        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I wouldn't have any of my car, but my buddy who use to go to the same college as me use to take photos like crazy. Thats why I have so many haha. It was like get done class, photoshoot, eat, night time photoshoot.

-Dan

Comment

• good deal though.
            i want rollers of my car when i get my wheels and shit in.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Ive been trying to get rollers for awhile now, but it never happened. Im talking to this one guy whos really good a photography to shoot my car with the style 19s and coilovers on. Hopefully he will be able to pull out some sick rolling shots.

-Dan

Comment

• i don't even really know how to do it. all i know is you have to adjust the shutter speed relative to the speed your car is going or something like that. Kielan, where you at? lol.
                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  Ive been trying to get rollers for awhile now, but it never happened. Im talking to this one guy whos really good a photography to shoot my car with the style 19s and coilovers on. Hopefully he will be able to pull out some sick rolling shots.
                  I wanna do it!

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                  i don't even really know how to do it. all i know is you have to adjust the shutter speed relative to the speed your car is going or something like that. Kielan, where you at? lol.
                  Right here dawg. What's good?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• rolling shots. how to.
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Be godly?

No srsly. Umm rollers. Let's see.
                      1. Car in motion (faster is easier).
                      2. Be next to said car in motion (can be done from rig).
                      3. Adjust Shutter speed/aperture accordingly to about speed of car, can be faster if under say 60 mph.
                      4. Run several tests, to see what works.
                      5. Go with what worked.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        I wanna do it!

Right here dawg. What's good?
                        Come down and do it lol. The problem is with taking photos is that Im at a cross roads right now. I was originally planning to go down the power road with s50 cams and already bought 21.5 injectors, but now im thinking about getting a resrpay because the paint is absolutely horrid or going full stripped out, roll cage, racing style interior. Im not sure what to do first

-Dan

Comment

• one of you just drive to cali and do it.
                          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• oooooo s14 for 2800. comes with se lip too
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              Come down and do it lol. The problem is with taking photos is that Im at a cross roads right now. I was originally planning to go down the power road with s50 cams and already bought 21.5 injectors, but now im thinking about getting a resrpay because the paint is absolutely horrid or going full stripped out, roll cage, racing style interior. Im not sure what to do first
                              Respray.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hhhmmmm??
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X