X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Charlie, Stfu.

But seriously, wtf is up with coming in and dropping N bombs... Are you fucking stupid, how is that not offensive? Dude seriously get the fuck out.
    well this is my fault, as i was thinking it clears... another way of saying "bruh" etc etc. but it's my fault. i hope it is more visible that i did not mean to harm anyone verbally. my apologies...

lemme try this again,

hi guys!!!

Comment

• its 2:25 am - i catch a bus at 4:30am
      help me stay awake til then.

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
        its 2:25 am - i catch a bus at 4:30am
        help me stay awake til then.
        make sure you're fresh, and go downstairs to eat a bowl of cereal then catch the bus...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          make sure you're fresh, and go downstairs to eat a bowl of cereal then catch the bus...
          of course (: gonna have myself a shower half hour before - its a 4 hour bus, so i'm going to sleep on it.
          as for cereal... i only have about a handful of choco pops. hmm. i cleared out/ate the rest of my food 'cause i'm away for a week.

oh I have tea.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• That's a sorry excuse. To even think that saying "nigga" is an alternative to saying "bro" is fucking stupid, and retartedly ignorant. How the hell could perhaps one of the worst words in the English language ever be thought of as a term of endearment, especially for someone who isn't of that race. I honestly can't believe you tried to use that as an excuse. Just apologize and move on, don't make yourself out to be an ignorant piece of shit.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That's a sorry excuse. To even think that saying "nigga" is an alternative to saying "bro" is fucking stupid, and retartedly ignorant. How the hell could perhaps one of the worst words in the English language ever be thought of as a term of endearment, especially for someone who isn't of that race. I honestly can't believe you tried to use that as an excuse. Just apologize and move on, don't make yourself out to be an ignorant piece of shit.
              Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              well this is my fault, as i was thinking it clears... another way of saying "bruh" etc etc. but it's my fault. i hope it is more visible that i did not mean to harm anyone verbally. my apologies...

lemme try this again,

hi guys!!!
              he did apologise - yes he made a mistake, however he may have also been mislead by pop culture, where in films and things black people regularly call each other "nigga", even if it is just for some odd twisted humor. it has kinda caught on amongst teens and on the internet, so.. chill out ok?

RT changes lives.

Comment

That's a sorry excuse. To even think that saying "nigga" is an alternative to saying "bro" is fucking stupid, and retartedly ignorant. How the hell could perhaps one of the worst words in the English language ever be thought of as a term of endearment, especially for someone who isn't of that race. I honestly can't believe you tried to use that as an excuse. Just apologize and move on, don't make yourself out to be an ignorant piece of shit.
                dude seriously? you obviously don't have friends that substitute this word for bro, bruh, cuzz, etc etc, and i'm not gonna call out what you are because i don't know what you are. but other ppl around the world BESIDES where you live, live in the ghetto, the hood, that's how they communicate with one another believe it or not. believe that even some asians say it to replace cuzz or "wusup fam" etc. i am hoping i am explaining myself well enough to where you don't need to curse at me, "bro".

Comment

But seriously, wtf is up with coming in and dropping N bombs... Are you fucking stupid, how is that not offensive? Dude seriously get the fuck out.
                  x2
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

he did apologise - yes he made a mistake, however he may have also been mislead by pop culture, where in films and things black people regularly call each other "nigga", even if it is just for some odd twisted humor. it has kinda caught on amongst teens and on the internet, so.. chill out ok?
                    Racial talk like that is not tolerated here on SW. It is offensive to some people. I'm amazed that you can't understand that. And that's the way it is on here. End of story.
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

much appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        Racial talk like that is not tolerated here on SW. It is offensive to some people. I'm amazed that you can't understand that. And that's the way it is on here. End of story.
                        I agree it is a racist word and is not tolerated, however, I point at the 'funny pictures' thread where there are many racist jokes.
                        If we're gonna start on the offensive to some people thing I'm out and not discussing it, if anything I was trying to diffuse the situation.
                        Sorry 'bout that =/

RT changes lives.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAB-PH2ll24"]YouTube - Michael Scott gets Rick Roll'd[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                            thank you jason.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                              hahahahah havent seen a good rick roll in a while
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I lol'd <:

RT changes lives.

Comment