Clear All

• throw me offers haha.

-Dan

Comment

• $99.
      ...lolwut?
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• haha I would let it go if I broke even on it, paid $60 for the glass and $100 for the wheel, so lowest I would go would be $160 plus shipping haha. The barrel is bent so it was one of those "what the hell im bored" type projects. It looks cool and everything but I have no room for it now and want some moneyyy

-Dan

Comment

• That'd be kind of dope for the dorm next year if the dorm wasn't furnished already.
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Thats one of the reasons I decided to make it for our house off campus next year. But recently ive been having a craving for car parts.

-Dan

Comment

• I gots to make me a cool coffee table, I got a fucked up motorsport wheel in my garage I could use, also want to make some cool wall art shit

Comment

• also my epic journey to wisconsin may only be to ohio hopefully, then its up to Michigan to surprise my girl

Comment

• *Groan..... I want a B5 Passat wagon to bag so bad for some reason. I'm getting so tired of my car.
                  -Brandon-

Comment

• uuuuugggh. cant right click on this pos dell. wwwwtttfffffuuuuuuuu.
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• bully beatdown is a funny show. seeing all these tools get man handled by MMA fighters is so entertaining lol
                      Pose for the frame

Comment

• I just jacked up the e36, pulled the suspension off one side of the car, and put all the bolts away in 15 minutes.

MONSTER!

Without air tools I might add.

Comment

• my brothers cat just sneezed on me

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                            I just jacked up the e36, pulled the suspension off one side of the car, and put all the bolts away in 15 minutes.

MONSTER!

Without air tools I might add.
                            nascar status

Drama you are like god
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• omg some one here in el paso is selling these. all I need is baaaggss

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                omg some one here in el paso is selling these. all I need is baaaggss
                                http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/pts/1797613964.html
                                diamond racing steelies are "rare jdm"
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X