This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
    I wasn't upset and bitching I was trying to defend myself and make a point.
    Jesus Stephan just let it go, embrace the new name, go buy a beret, a hand rolled cigarette and philosophize at your local coffee shop

Comment

• Can we just let it go guys? Jesus fuck, we both over reacted.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I wasn't upset and bitching I was trying to defend myself and make a point.
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Can we just let it go guys? Jesus fuck, we both over reacted.
          fight fight fight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fightfight fight
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Can we just let it go guys? Jesus fuck, we both over reacted.
            wait you were involved in this?? ohhhh i think i have an idea of what all this was about....that seriously is getting old, i thought it died in the audi thread.

Comment

• I love RT hahahahaha
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                wait you were involved in this?? ohhhh i think i have an idea of what all this was about....that seriously is getting old, i thought it died in the audi thread.
                Yes I was involved it was a comment directed toward me, not anyone else, I commented back, we both over reacted, we both apologized to each other. No one else needed to get involved.

And no this has nothing to do with an Audi thread. (What the hell thread is that?)
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yes I was involved it was a comment directed toward me, not anyone else, I commented back, we both over reacted, we both apologized to each other. No one else needed to get involved.

And no this has nothing to do with an Audi thread. (What the hell thread is that?)
                  the whole rich kid thing and everyone ganging up on the OP.

Comment

• Originally posted by kielan View Post
                    yes i was involved it was a comment directed toward me, not anyone else, i commented back, we both over reacted, we both apologized to each other. No one else needed to get involved.

And no this has nothing to do with an audi thread. (what the hell thread is that?)
                    Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                    the whole rich kid thing and everyone ganging up on the op.
                    fight fight fight fight!!!
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• and my post wasn't supposed to be an insult, its just how we talk to each other. It came across the wrong way and I remedied the situation off of the thread. Don't understand why I had to get flamed.
                      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                        the whole rich kid thing and everyone ganging up on the OP.
                        Oh, that's totally different, and I stand strongly by everything I said in that thread. That kid is scum of the earth.

Kevin is nothing like that kid, and we are both friends. I don't understand why the issue needs to continue into today.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

and my post wasn't supposed to be an insult, its just how we talk to each other. It came across the wrong way and I remedied the situation off of the thread. Don't understand why I had to get flamed.
                          alright well im glad that all got resolved alex.

Comment

• I think both Kielan and Stephan need to man the fuck up.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                              I think both Kielan and Stephan need to man the fuck up.
                              nobody is crying over here doosh. lol
                              1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                              2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                                I think both Kielan and Stephan need to man the fuck up.
                                You need to step the fuck back.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X