X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
    From what I've seen it just looks like hipster jokes
    it's actually more about vegans, feminists, super left wingers, etc. than hipsters actually

i mean it's a bunch of sketches, not a lot of substance but it's a good time killer

Comment

• Annnnnnnddddddd we're back.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I swear whoever thought of the ignore list deserves the nobel peace prize.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i **** my biology class. i understand the need for gen. eds. but seriously... im a fucking finance major give me some calc or something i dont give a fuck about how dna transcribes
          /short rant

Comment

• Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
            i **** my biology class. i understand the need for gen. eds. but seriously... im a fucking finance major give me some calc or something i dont give a fuck about how dna transcribes
            /short rant
            DUDE I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL I **** biology class
            1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
            2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
            flickr

Comment

i **** my biology class. i understand the need for gen. eds. but seriously... im a fucking finance major give me some calc or something i dont give a fuck about how dna transcribes
              /short rant
              I'm taking Meteorology 4 as my gen ed for my science requirement. .
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                I'm taking Meteorology 4 as my gen ed for my science requirement. .
                can you pretict the weather?
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  can you pretict the weather?
                  Nope, it has almost nothing to do with weather prediction.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i took the version for non-science majors. all it is is a bunch of random fucking disjoint "factoids" that i need to remember. professor says since none of us are majoring in it we should learn about how it affects our lives (ideologically a good approach to the class), but none of us have a clue about what any of the stuff means, or where it comes from, or why it happens... we just memorize it. worst class so far, by far.

Comment

• side note: leaning back against the top of the chair and cracking your back is the best feeling in the world while you sit and read boring shit about how fish dont die in the cold

Comment

side note: leaning back against the top of the chair and cracking your back is the best feeling in the world while you sit and read boring shit about how fish dont die in the cold
                        I am pro at cracking body parts.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

side note: leaning back against the top of the chair and cracking your back is the best feeling in the world while you sit and read boring shit about how fish dont die in the cold
                          lol do that all the time.

every time I pull my shoulders back now, my back cracks.

feelsgoodman.jpg
                          flickr

Comment

• haha same dude. first 10 mins when i wake up for classes i crack all the joints i can. fucking fingers, wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees, one side of my hip, ankles, toes, neck, and back.

im going to have crippling arthritis in the future most likely, but it gives me a reason to get out of bed at 7am so fuck it lol

Comment

haha same dude. first 10 mins when i wake up for classes i crack all the joints i can. fucking fingers, wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees, one side of my hip, ankles, toes, neck, and back.

im going to have crippling arthritis in the future most likely, but it gives me a reason to get out of bed at 7am so fuck it lol
                              hahahah same here. Whenever I go up stairs my ankles crack. every step. both of them lol
                              flickr

Comment

• I'm old and beat up and crack all the time just moving around.

Comment

Working...
                                X