This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
    nope. Going back to school on April 4th.
    jealous. our break for the spring is the from the 5th to the 13th, worst time of the year for a "spring" break and no one is home from school either...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
      Dave I would lock that S-10 thread, it's just going to become like that 273hp Kia thread.
      Nothing escalating yet Hat. (From what I read.)

Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
      jealous. our break for the spring is the from the 5th to the 13th, worst time of the year for a "spring" break and no one is home from school either...
      Quarter System.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
        Dave I would lock that S-10 thread, it's just going to become like that 273hp Kia thread.
        ihavent read it since i moved it lol
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          Quarter System.
          where do you go?

Comment

• Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
            where do you go?
            De Anza College (Community College)

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• quarters seem interesting, you like it? semesters can drag on a little too long sometimes, i **** getting into a rut of classes that never seem to end

Comment

• Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
                quarters seem interesting, you like it? semesters can drag on a little too long sometimes, i **** getting into a rut of classes that never seem to end
                Yeah, 12 weeks of classes.
                6 weeks for summer classes.

Comment

• Sup fuckers
                  www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
                    Sup fuckers
                    Ohayo Laurence!

Comment

• god damn, the best ep of Futurama is on

Comment

• Every time I click on the last page of RT, there's three after it.

You fuckers are doing work.

On an unrelated note:

- Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• hey new guy, be careful posting pics. NSFW will get yo banned fast

Comment

• My bad. Should I link those instead?
                            - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
                              My bad. Should I link those instead?
                              they were border line, but not against the rules. just giving a heads up

Comment

• Word.

Damn you guys really do care.

Should I be scared?

Comment

Working...
                                X