This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    Don't accidentally call one by the others name, done that before, never ends well.
    names are for chumps. always use sweetheart, babe that kinda shit
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      While you were getting your car, all you would talk about was your car, now when you have found a girl who is interested in you, thats all you talk about. Jesus fuck, get over yourself.
      LOL. the ultimate gay test. We did that shit to my friend, Compton. We showed him a picture of a hot nude white girl standing in front a Shelby Mustang and he says, "Damn that's a fucking sick car."

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Everything is really spread out. Very hilly, and a bitch to ride around.

El Paso status. I'm used to it ha.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        LOL. the ultimate gay test. We did that shit to my friend, Compton. We showed him a picture of a hot nude white girl standing in front a Shelby Mustang and he says, "Damn that's a fucking sick car."

he must be gay. that car is whack

Comment

I don't think you realize.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Let me guess... Compton is black...
            cars and stuff

Comment

• And Kielan I'm sorry if I just got my first car and am excited about what doors have been opened up for me, parts available, inspiration for build ideas, etc. Were you not excited that way during your first month of having your Teg?

Comment

• I was super excited, but I didn't shit the bed all over the internet, and it sure as hell wasn't all I talked about. I have a filter, and I also know when people have gotten the point.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I was super excited, but I didn't shit the bed all over the internet, and it sure as hell wasn't all I talked about. I have a filter, and I also know when people have gotten the point.
                  your roommate shits beds. HI5!

Comment

• I don't think anyone cares about what even happens during the day for me, I'm not going to come up in here talking about what I learned in school today or some shit like that. This is an automotive oriented website so I talk about cars. Maybe I'll talk about what I plan car wise to much, so fucking what. You talk about photography and other things. We all talk about something, get over it.

Comment

• I talk about literally whatever the conversation is going on in here, I talk about photo in the photo section, so that doesn't even make sense. I don't know if you were too busy having your head up horse girls ass to realize this, but no one gives a fuck about the girl or what she has sent you, or where she has or hasn't fucked, (she sounds like a fucking whore by the way, and you sure as hell treat her like one). No one on here gave a fuck about how many days it was until you got your car, and we sure as hell didn't need minute by minute updates about it, we still don't give a fuck what you need done. That's all you talk about, and you try and relate everything back to yourself. Its fucking annoying, its not a good quality to have. Fucking stop it, no one wants to just talk about you all day, if we did, this site would be called, "Alexander's Worshiping Site", not fucking stanceworks.

Go fucking kick rocks.

OH and BTW we don't give a FUCK about what cars you can import in Canada, last I checked you got your Miata in New fucking Jersey. THAT'S IN AMERICA YOU DUMB FUCK, you bought a car in AMERICA. Get the fucking fuck out.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        Things are a little cheaper Upstate, but not $2-3 cheap...More like $4-5.

Gas is the shitty part...I'm not sure what you pay, but has here is almost $3.80 for 87 octane.
                        still a little pricey, but not that bad.

LOL, we pay $4+ for gas. Some stations have gas for like $3.90, though. but they tried raising the prices cause of the Japan incident. lol.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        he must be gay. that car is whack
                        That's what I said

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I don't think you realize.
                        El Paso has a shit load of hills.
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

LOL, we pay $4+ for gas. Some stations have gas for like $3.90, though. but they tried raising the prices cause of the Japan incident.
                          $4 gas here too.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

LOL, we pay $4+ for gas. Some stations have gas for like $3.90, though. but they tried raising the prices cause of the Japan incident. lol.

That's what I said

El Paso has a shit load of hills.
                            When you come you will see, I really can't describe it. It's a lot more than you think it is.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

When you come you will see, I really can't describe it. It's a lot more than you think it is.
                              the tristate cost of living is very high

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                the tristate cost of living is very high
                                Wasn't referring to gas hahaha.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X