daslkfjaheklfjasefgiaeufgasekfashf

msng lgnthn
    Legit meeting you.
    Originally posted by Uyles View Post
    I feel you, dawg.
    I need to come to cali.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah you do. It's the state with everything.
      And we have In-N-Out.
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• oh god. im talking to a chick on chat roulette about silly bands haha wtf

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Legit meeting you.

I need to come to cali.
          fo shooo. fun times

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
          Yeah you do. It's the state with everything.
          And we have In-N-Out.

No....new york is.

Been to Cali 6+ times. I have plans of going back to visit when I get my job.

Whataburger > In-N-Out
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
            Yeah you do. It's the state with everything.
            And we have In-N-Out.
            In-N-Out = Best Burgers I have ever had. We need that ish on the East Coast.
            Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            oh god. im talking to a chick on chat roulette about silly bands haha wtf
            Pics or it didnt happen hahahaha.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I nexted that bitch haha. She was kinda cute and had 9 to be exact. Then she told me what she had, and then said she was bored so I suggested her to take her top off and then I got nexted. I wish the world was full of sluts.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                I nexted that bitch haha. She was kinda cute and had 9 to be exact. Then she told me what she had, and then said she was bored so I suggested her to take her top off and then I got nexted. I wish the world was full of sluts.
                So in reality you didn't "next that bitch" she nexted you. Haha. If the world were filled with sluts, it would be no fun, just think of all the sluts you know. Would you want the world to be filled with people like them? (I'll give you a minute to think about it).

No... Didn't think so haha.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol
                  -Brandon-

Comment

• Yeah being on vacation is nice and all but I wanna go back home.
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                      Yeah being on vacation is nice and all but I wanna go back home.
                      Part of me really hates going on Vacation.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm usually ready to come back from vacation like halfway through a week. You can only take so much vacation.
                        -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                          I'm usually ready to come back from vacation like halfway through a week. You can only take so much vacation.
                          Usually after like 2 days, I'm like "Ok, thats enough, can we go home now?" Especially when you go on nature vacations and you get to the point where you say "Yeah, I have seen trees just like this before, and cool MORE rocks." And your Dad who just loves nature is just saying "Come on don't be like that you know you have never seen it like this, blah blahhh blahhhhh."

Yup gotta love vacations with family.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My family doesn't take me on vacations any more, My mom called me a few months ago and was like, we're going to california this summer, if you want to come we're going to the dessert and its going to suck, but if you don't then we can get a hotel in the north near all the winerys and brewerys you want to work at, basically told me they didn;t want me to come, and their excuse was, oh we thought you were going with Mike again

and so I came to Baltimore to try to get a job, didn't happen, no idea what my plan is now, but I'm very seriously contemplating packin up the jetta and hittin the road, to where, not sure, probably michigan, but who knows

Comment

• Come to pa haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                                My family doesn't take me on vacations any more, My mom called me a few months ago and was like, we're going to california this summer, if you want to come we're going to the dessert and its going to suck, but if you don't then we can get a hotel in the north near all the winerys and brewerys you want to work at, basically told me they didn;t want me to come, and their excuse was, oh we thought you were going with Mike again

and so I came to Baltimore to try to get a job, didn't happen, no idea what my plan is now, but I'm very seriously contemplating packin up the jetta and hittin the road, to where, not sure, probably michigan, but who knows
                                No road trip with Mike this summer?

Michigan would make sense for you seeing as your GF is there (and she's just about it).
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X