X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    The fuck are you talking about?

RSX seats arent 'cheaping out', buying fake recaros are.
    Agreed. Recognizing that something is out of reach or unjustifiable at the time and buying a less expensive, but still legitimate authentic part, is not cheating out.

Comment

• I go by the same philosophy. I don't start buying parts for a car until the car is ready.

I could have put off getting new brakes all round and saved that $600 for coils but I want to have my car in good running condition instead. When I eventually order coils they won't even go on when I get them. Getting two small dents removed, rolled aches then a full respray with happen first. In my mind there is no point spending tons of money on a car to just let it fall apart mechanically or structurally.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        Buying rotas or any other knock off or rep is not > anything lol
        So much truth.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I wouldnt mind a brand new bmw as a present.... Even though I'd sell it and buy another honda.
          lol my dad would have disowned the fuck out of me he is such a BMW fanboy

again I was JOKING IM SORRY FOR STARTING A FIRE FIGHT
          1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
          2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
            you guys must have been fooled by the

troll. wasnt obvious this time.

Make out like you were trollin, But Im pretty sure you're forever tarnished as the 'Dad bought me a brand new car' guy in RT now.

srs.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
              I go by the same philosophy. I don't start buying parts for a car until the car is ready.

I could have put off getting new brakes all round and saved that $600 for coils but I want to have my car in good running condition instead. When I eventually order coils they won't even go on when I get them. Getting two small dents removed, rolled aches then a full respray with happen first. In my mind there is no point spending tons of money on a car to just let it fall apart mechanically or structurally.
              When do you plan on getting your coils? I don't think you realize how much a full respray is.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

lol my dad would have disowned the fuck out of me he is such a BMW fanboy

again I was JOKING IM SORRY FOR STARTING A FIRE FIGHT
                Didn't you have a FG2 before your 1er?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I bought a rep oem front lip from shine auto
                  but that because I refuse to pay 400+shipping+paypal for a fucking used one that I'm most likely going to destroy anyways
                  FYI they don't make them anymore
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Gotta watch your "jokes" when you're a spoon fed rich kid. The defense that he only bought the car and half the wheels is ridiculous.

Comment

Make out like you were trollin, But Im pretty sure you're forever tarnished as the 'Dad bought me a brand new car' guy in RT now.

srs.
                      yes well its a label I've gotten used to. What do you think the people at my highschool thought? haha yeah.

but its fine, none of you have met me in person so you don't really know me.
                      but its ok. really. I am a prick.
                      flickr

Comment

srs.
                        haha

Comment

• I have to pee.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                          Originally posted by Jedidiah
                          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            Gotta watch your "jokes" when you're a spoon fed rich kid. The defense that he only bought the car and half the wheels is ridiculous.
                            I mean I'm not going to lie, he did pay for a lot. I only have a part time job lol

I don't know what you want me to do, I'm working two jobs this summer to pay for stuff. When I was in highschool, my parents did pay for a lot and they still do.
                            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              When do you plan on getting your coils? I don't think you realize how much a full respray is.
                              Found a dealer near me who would do it for about $1200. That was part of the quote of the quote for my rocker work, which I went elsewhere for. They said If I ever wanted to repaint the car that's how much it would be. As for coils I would really like them to be ordered by next summer, I'm going into a co-op program so I'm going to try and save as much as I can from that.

Comment

yes well its a label I've gotten used to. What do you think the people at my highschool thought? haha yeah.

but its fine, none of you have met me in person so you don't really know me.
                                but its ok. really. I am a prick.
                                sorry dude you're in the minority

Comment

Working...
                                X