• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    IIRC they don't just bolt in

just get the recaro type r's
    Give me $1000 for them?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Give me $1000 for them?
      don't be a bitch and save your money? I swear for the amount of shit you talk to people about buying cheap/fake wheels concerning the whole "keep looking for a deal, save your money, buy the real thing, its really easy" you seem to cheap out on just about every other part on the car. Like I always say, fickle bitch.
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

• So much drama in RT today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
          So much drama in RT today.
          get out before I keep my pimp hand strong on your ass.
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
            get out before I keep my pimp hand strong on your ass.

Comment

don't be a bitch and save your money? I swear for the amount of shit you talk to people about buying cheap/fake wheels concerning the whole "keep looking for a deal, save your money, buy the real thing, its really easy" you seem to cheap out on just about every other part on the car. Like I always say, fickle bitch.
              I see nothing wrong with swapping in OEM seats from another car. JDM type R seats are ridiculously over priced, yeah I'd like to get them, but why would I spend 1k on seats the same exact seats for 400? That just doesn't make sense.

I know I always say save and shit, and what the fuck do you think I am doing? Sorry my dad didn't buy me a 135i brand new from factory, and didn't buy me forged Volk wheels. I haven't cheaped out on anything. I have to pay for all my own shit, I don't have a dad who loves cars to buy my shit for me. I finally have some money for the car, but I have to fix shit, before I can buy new shit. I thought that would be pretty obvious. I refuse to buy replica shit. I could have gone out and bought fucking XXRs last year and been fitted and had a nice stance, but I didn't want to. I'm looking for cheap wheels because thats what I can afford, I can't bring myself to spend 2k on wheels right now, and have the car just look like shit. I have my priorities straight. Other shit takes point.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I see nothing wrong with swapping in OEM seats from another car. JDM type R seats are ridiculously over priced, yeah I'd like to get them, but why would I spend 1k on seats the same exact seats for 400? That just doesn't make sense.

I know I always say save and shit, and what the fuck do you think I am doing? Sorry my dad didn't buy me a 135i brand new from factory, and didn't buy me forged Volk wheels. I haven't cheaped out on anything. I have to pay for all my own shit, I don't have a dad who loves cars to buy my shit for me. I finally have some money for the car, but I have to fix shit, before I can buy new shit. I thought that would be pretty obvious. I refuse to buy replica shit. I could have gone out and bought fucking XXRs last year and been fitted and had a nice stance, but I didn't want to. I'm looking for cheap wheels because thats what I can afford, I can't bring myself to spend 2k on wheels right now, and have the car just look like shit. I have my priorities straight. Other shit takes point.
                buying cheap things yourself >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being given nice things

Comment

• Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
                  buying cheap things yourself >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being given nice things
                  Qft, sort of. Let me fix it.

Shopping for good deals > being spoiled.

Comment

They aren't exactly the same thing, and I just don't see the point. And he didn't completely buy these wheels, we went half and half but thats still not good enough I guess. The car? yeah that was a present lol sorry about that I guess. It was a surprise after I graduated and got into the school they were hoping I'd go to.

I'm so glad you don't buy fake shit. I'm not planning on it either. And my dad is done buying things for the car, so whatever happens from here on out is me. And that was my decision, not him saying "I'm not going to buy you anything else" while I'm like pleading him for a 4th set of wheels.
                    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      Qft, sort of. Let me fix it.

Shopping for good deals > being spoiled.
                      yes

Comment

The fuck are you talking about?

RSX seats arent 'cheaping out', buying fake recaros are.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Buying rotas or any other knock off or rep is not > anything lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            The fuck are you talking about?

RSX seats arent 'cheaping out', buying fake recaros are.
                            you guys must have been fooled by the

troll. wasnt obvious this time.
                            flickr

Comment

• Real > OEM > OEM Reps > Reps > Reps with Real Stickers

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

They aren't exactly the same thing, and I just don't see the point. And he didn't completely buy these wheels, we went half and half but thats still not good enough I guess. The car? yeah that was a present lol sorry about that I guess. It was a surprise after I graduated and got into the school they were hoping I'd go to.

I'm so glad you don't buy fake shit. I'm not planning on it either. And my dad is done buying things for the car, so whatever happens from here on out is me. And that was my decision, not him saying "I'm not going to buy you anything else" while I'm like pleading him for a 4th set of wheels.

I wouldnt mind a brand new bmw as a present.... Even though I'd sell it and buy another honda.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X