This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
    shut your dirty whore mouth!!! how could you say that....Im happily single right now! im 30 not dead, jeebus
    BAHAHAHAHA I THOUGHT YOU WERE MARRIED TOO
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Comment

• Seriously though... this kid is probably gonna nut himself if he sees a fucking nipple.

Comment

• EVERYONE

Ben has a new avatar and he doesnt know it yet
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• american pie comes to mind
          Originally posted by Kielan
          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
            BAHAHAHAHA I THOUGHT YOU WERE MARRIED TOO
            dude i have such a short attention span lately that i can't even be in a relationship. Most girls can't deal with the fact that in the past 2 years i've almost killed myself 3 times (parachute failing and coming down on a reserve, smashing a race car into the wall at 90 mph and fracturing my spine and stupid highside on the motorcycle) and that i have no plans on slowing down.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                EVERYONE

Ben has a new avatar and he doesnt know it yet
                lol way to fuck with the guy with no internet and other issues!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  Seriously though... this kid is probably gonna nut himself if he sees a fucking nipple.
                  hahahahaaha i wouldn't doubt it
                  Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                  dude i have such a short attention span lately that i can't even be in a relationship. Most girls can't deal with the fact that in the past 2 years i've almost killed myself 3 times (parachute failing and coming down on a reserve, smashing a race car into the wall at 90 mph and fracturing my spine and stupid highside on the motorcycle) and that i have no plans on slowing down.
                  It shouldn't be a turn off lol I haven't wrecked on track yet but it is going to be an achievement I look forward to.
                  1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                  2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                  flickr

Comment

• I'm guna get my steering wheel covered in gator, purple gator

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Kielan,

Yes.
                      Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      Kielan.. thank you.

Virgin boy, shut the fuck up.
                      Never thought I'd see the day where you thank me.

<3
                      Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      Seriously though... this kid is probably gonna nut himself if he sees a fucking nipple.
                      Truth.
                      Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                      american pie comes to mind
                      Yes it does.
                      Oh... Well... Nevermind then.
                      lol way to fuck with the guy with no internet and other issues!
                      This. Only criminals with no souls.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haha you can be annoying, but I don't dislike you. I'm pretty mean when I don't like people. Ask the fag in the beetle.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          I'm guna get my steering wheel covered in gator, purple gator
                          i kind of want to see this.....how about a purple gator headliner?

Comment

• Or if there are any og bimmer guys here that remember the user serious, we could ask him too. Lol

Comment

Haha you can be annoying, but I don't dislike you. I'm pretty mean when I don't like people. Ask the fag in the beetle.
                              Good to know. Lol @ the guy with the beetle figured out who that was, and I lol'd immediately.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Or if there are any og bimmer guys here that remember the user serious, we could ask him too. Lol
                                you mean serious from the PNW that had an e36 m3, then e46 m3, then a z4 m coupe?

Comment

Working...
                                X