X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
      Which do you prefer pulling off with your teeth?
      I choose panties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
        Just got a text from lady friend.

"Subject: Our date Friday

Tough choice.
        Dude my god. WE KNOW YOU'RE A VIRGIN JESUS FUCK. WE UNDERSTAND THERE IS A FEMALE WHO IS INTERESTED IN YOU. YOU DO NOT NEED TO UPDATE US WITH EVERYTHING SHE SAYS. NO ONE IS JEALOUS. JUST STOP.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Dude my god. WE KNOW YOU'RE A VIRGIN JESUS FUCK. WE UNDERSTAND THERE IS A FEMALE WHO IS INTERESTED IN YOU. YOU DO NOT NEED TO UPDATE US WITH EVERYTHING SHE SAYS. NO ONE IS JEALOUS. JUST STOP.
          U mad? And not a virgin lol.

Comment

• I just lol'd all over myself.
            - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Hat, If its sex in the car, Thong is easier to pull aside...

If its sex in a house, panties will be fine.

It could also be a tarp, If you say thong, she may be testing you, and know all you want is sex. Panties is the safe option. If sh were to loose her shit if you say thong, and says something along the lines of "I knew all you wanted was to fuck me, what do you think I am, some whore?" You reply with, "Woman I know what I want!" In a deep commanding voice and put her in her place.

Tread with caution.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

i agree with this. *golfclap*
                  Originally posted by Kielan
                  I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    you can be in my club! nolongeralone.png
                    I **** Jewelers, My watch has been there for 3 fucking weeks and its still not fixed. Every Time i call they say its done, I come in and they say its not. I have to drive across the city and pay for gas and parking.. Then Yesturday i call and he said its done, So i call today to make sure its all set(the date and month dials) and Sure enough another person says its not done and he told you friday. Its getting to be fucking bullshit. end rant/
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Kielan is fucking Jelly as hahahahaha
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• time for gym
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• rofl rofl

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                            U mad? And not a virgin lol.
                            You have every sign of an obnoxious virgin who is trying to lie about not being a virgin. BEING A VIRGIN IS OK, there is NOTHING wrong with it. Just quit updating us about this, I'm sure if she saw the way you talk about her on here, she would want NOTHING to do with you. You are being completely ridiculous. This is a 100% normal thing to happen, stop acting like you are a special case because it hasn't happened to you yet. We understand, she likes you, and you like her. That's all you need to say you don't need to continuously update us on this shit, thinking that you are the shit for it.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Pwnt.

Granted I've got to drive to Colorado to get any, that's where the lady is at. And no, I'm not gonna fuck any random tramps because I'm an honest and dedicated man. I didn't pay $2k for that ring for nothing.
                                - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Working...
                                X