X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball is the only sport I can actually watch without being bored to tears.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I can only watch hockey, the highlights of a soccer game, and the end of a race on tv. I can't stand watching sports on tv. it's so damn boring.

A bunch of my friends love baseball. I'd rather be chased by a rabid badger than watch that
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• lol, do people think mike is building another black e28?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
          Basketball is the only sport I can actually watch without being bored to tears.
          Basketball bores me to tears. Honestly how many god damn points do you need to score in a game its ridiculous.

But then again, I don't like it, don't like to play it, watch it, be anyhwere near it.
          Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
          I can only watch hockey, the highlights of a soccer game, and the end of a race on tv. I can't stand watching sports on tv. it's so damn boring.

A bunch of my friends love baseball. I'd rather be chased by a rabid badger than watch that
          Baseball = Life. If you really understand the game and all the little things about it, the game is really entertaining, because you see the small things with each pitcn, play, hit, etc. And it really keeps you in there.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh, I can watch tennis too.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I can't watch Serena Williams, she sounds like a bear attacking a deer, everytime she hits the ball, that sound, makes a little part inside of me die. Its just awful.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well tonight was wild. Drove a 2011 Z4 and a 350whp mk5 gti. Then I had some chilli dogs from a gas station ftmfw, then got attacked by my sister. Broke my mirror and door in the process of that.

-Dan

Comment

• What the hell did your sister do to manage to break your door and mirror? (Please tell it wasn't on your car).
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• nah it wasn't on my car lol. Long story short, I went to pee and the cat must have got caught in the door. So she came running up the stairs saying f this f that you hurt my cat ill kill you. I was basically like whatever I didn't do anything. So she started giving me some tude and pissed me off so I started slamming my door a few times on my bedroom. Thats how the door broke along with the mirror. Then she was all like I will fuck you up blah blah blah. So I was like do something, so she came at me, scratched me a good bit, then I pushed her off me and called my mom/dad and they came home and basically yelled at her because she has a lot of anger problems and attitude. Then we all talked and problem solved.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      nah it wasn't on my car lol. Long story short, I went to pee and the cat must have got caught in the door. So she came running up the stairs saying f this f that you hurt my cat ill kill you. I was basically like whatever I didn't do anything. So she started giving me some tude and pissed me off so I started slamming my door a few times on my bedroom. Thats how the door broke along with the mirror. Then she was all like I will fuck you up blah blah blah. So I was like do something, so she came at me, scratched me a good bit, then I pushed her off me and called my mom/dad and they came home and basically yelled at her because she has a lot of anger problems and attitude. Then we all talked and problem solved.
                      Typical women.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Aint, they're all crazy. Ever read the book "brave new world"? Life should be like that. Popping pills to make you feel happy and being able to sign out any girl you would like to have sex with. And basing income/jobs on how smart you are when your born.

-Dan

Comment

Aint, they're all crazy. Ever read the book "brave new world"? Life should be like that. Popping pills to make you feel happy and being able to sign out any girl you would like to have sex with. And basing income/jobs on how smart you are when your born.
                          Never read it. I read The Handmaid's Tale again this year in English. I think that is really the best solution for women. Just how the government works there, complete control over women, that's what we need. Sure as hell would make life easier.

In other news. I really **** the fact that my camera is in my house, just sitting here, and I can't use it until after I graduate Saturday.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dude that feeling sucks. I kind of have the same feeling now lol. I got this money you see, but its not enough to spend it on anything good for my car haha

-Dan

Comment

• King of the hill is a great show, so funny
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

Dude that feeling sucks. I kind of have the same feeling now lol. I got this money you see, but its not enough to spend it on anything good for my car haha
                                I know that feeling too. Freakin' sucks.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X